+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2664413;
    Can I just say Chris was a riot tonight!
    Wasn't he!!!

LOL the whole part with Hillary was hilarious!!! I love Chris!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2664331;
    YIKES! These girls are viscious. The only person I liked tonight was Sheena. What a sweetheart. EggCarton was a complete bitch. So were Jade and Hillary. To me, Bettina came across as fake and insincere and, I don't know - superior (for lack of better words)..

*snort* I LOVE the Hillary pool scene where not only is she bleeped, but pixilated as well. Something about "bend me over" and "slap my ass a couple times", etc. She's Freakin' hilarious.
    I agree about Bettina and also think she looked mighty PO'd to have those home visits shown again. Not embarrasssed, just angry. I guess I would be too, after all that is her father, bigotry and all.

Hillary is funny and probably is a fun person with her friends, which is probably why Brad liked her as a friend. I count quite a few nurses among my friends and aquaintances and most of them are pretty raw.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Trhead **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2663900;
    I think the site was jammed for a bit... I couldn't get on, and I guess others were having troubles also...
    Well when I finally got on, there were almost 1,000 viewing the Bachelor forums. Wonder what it was when I couldn't get on !

Mohandas Gandhi

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2663984;
    BTW, I thought Hillary was a GREAT sport tonight and was very impressed by her composure. She is VERY funny. I hope she does well in Hollyweird because I think she might make a great comedic actress.

I have never been more wrong about a bachelorette than I was Bettina. When she said she was looking for someone 'educated', WOW. I understand she was getting him back because he didn't choose her and she was hurt (she was...she hides it well) but that was LOW.
    It was so bad that I'll be happy with Deanna OR Jenni as long as someone like that wasn't chosen. But, my heart and gut says it is Deanna.
    I'm no Bettina fan, but I think that was either tongue in cheek, or it was scripted for her. Who is the other one who mentioned money ... Erin ? Right in character for the specific Bachelorette.

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

I was reading the first few comments because I missed the first 20 minutes of the show tonite. All the comments posted about McCarten being bitchy and mean......but none of them saying what she said! CAn someone post what it was that McCarten actually said?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I disagree about Bettina she can't win for trying. For what we saw tonight which was very brief compared to what we were lead we would see I thought she did just fine. If she didn't put it all out there in teh show for all to see do you really think she would for the WTA?? lol
    No, I didn't expect anything different from her as she seems to be a shy and reserved girl (so why she went on The Bachelor I have no clue). In the beginning, I saw something sweet and endearing about her as well, but somewhere along the line - and several episodes before the hometown visit - that opinion changed, and felt there was something 'off' about her. I'm no master linguist, so 'off' is the best I can do to describe it.
    I think she is a great classy woman. She showed that tonight. She did not get mixed in the frey at all.
    You're right - she didn't get mixed up in the the nasty comments being flung about by the jilted b'ettes. Good for her. And Sheena too.
    Now Hillary can be funny but she is just too over the top & I agree with the poster that anyone that is the threat to Hillary will get trashed. NOT NICE . fun sometimes sure but yikes. I di feel bad for bettina when she made her remark as Bettina hung her head..
    After the second episode, Hillary made it to my "I can't stand this bitch" list (and there are MANY reality stars on this list ). For the most part, she was either trash-talking someone or acting like a delusional nutter, but you have to admit that some of those scenes were funny as hell. Fleiss hit pay dirt with her.

As for the "trashing" - opinions will run the gamut here, and that's fine. As long as those opinions and the trash-talking is directed at the contestants and not other posters, it's all good.

I don't know . . . for me, the reason I watch this show is for the entertainment. For the drama. Give me a good catfight, a few drunken escapades and somebody that I can love to hate, and I'm a satisfied viewer I'm too cynical to believe in fairytale endings and rarely do I think twice about these people once they're off my TV screen. I've just never become attached to any of them (reality show contestant). In fact, I'd much prefer making wise-ass snarky comments about them as there are always more contestants on my "I can't stand them" side than the "I like them" side. FAR more.

GAH - this is making me sound cruel and heartless, but I'm not. I promise. It's just that these people willingly agreed to appear on my TV, and as long as Fleiss and his evil editors can deliver the drama, I'll watch.

In closing, I don't care who Brad chooses, or if he decide to walk away - it makes no difference to me. I also don't want anyone to get hurt, but considering the length of time these people have spent falling in [reality]love, I'm confident all parties will be bounce back and recover just fine . . . plus they'll have a fun story or two to tell their grandkids.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-13-2007 at 07:12 AM.

I gotta say that last night's show was not a huge favorite of mine. I agree with Jewelsy that I don't really care who Brad chooses or if he walked away. The other good thing is that next week will be like watching the Readers Digest version of Bachelor Finales..even with my short attention span I should be able to concentrate for 45 minutes.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;2663961;
    Not sure what thread this would go in so I'll put it here. I think Sadie is cuter than ever!
    Cuter than ever? You do realize that clip was taped over a year ago and used at the end of last season when advertising for a new Bachelor? I wonder what Sadie DOES look like now.

I got the same feeling as many of you when Chris asked Brad at the end if he was happy. Normally Chris asks the Bachelor/ette if they are in love, etc. Brad simply stated that he was happy. Quite telling, I think... or we have a completely unique Bachelor. Have we ever heard him say that he's in love?

And yes, Bettina did come off very poorly last night. After seeing the preview comments, I'd imagine it was even worse than what we were shown.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

It just puzzled me when Chris Harrison called Deanna and McCarten bullies. I can't see this label on the f1 at all.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Brad declaring that he remained “true to himself” was a far departure from Andy’s “I am in love and want the world to know”. I will be shocked if he is still with his chosen one after the New Year.

Bettina looked gorgeous. Glad she didn’t respond to any of the insults. Couldn’t help noticing the way Brad was looking at her. The feelings of regret and “if only” were in the air. It reminded me of Aaron/Gwen and Travis/Susan. Hillary looks like a younger Melanie Griffith. An apology to Bettina and all divorced women for her “used car” crack would have been nice. Sheena was her usual classy self. She comes across as very mature for someone who is only 23 years old. Hard to believe she was raised by such an “interesting” mother. Interestingly, the majority of the ladies are rooting for Jenni. I don’t think DeAnna made a lot of friends in that house. And because it can’t be said enough, McCarten, Shut Up.

+ Reply to Thread