+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 267

Thread: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #221
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    YIKES! These girls are viscious. The only person I liked tonight was Sheena. What a sweetheart. EggCarton was a complete bitch. So were Jade and Hillary. To me, Bettina came across as fake and insincere and, I don't know - superior (for lack of better words)..

    *snort* I LOVE the Hillary pool scene where not only is she bleeped, but pixilated as well. Something about "bend me over" and "slap my ass a couple times", etc. She's Freakin' hilarious.

  2. #222
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    I disagree about Bettina she can't win for trying. For what we saw tonight which was very brief compared to what we were lead we would see I thought she did just fine. If she didn't put it all out there in teh show for all to see do you really think she would for the WTA?? lol
    I think she is a great classy woman. She showed that tonight. She did not get mixed in the frey at all. Now Hillary can be funny but she is just too over the top & I agree with the poster that anyone that is the threat to Hillary will get trashed. NOT NICE . fun sometimes sure but yikes. I di feel bad for bettina when she made her remark as Bettina hung her head..

    I agree also that Brad is looking single or maybe not but is not with the final 2.

  3. #223
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Trhead **SPOILERS**

    Megapost®

    Quote Originally Posted by josieb;2663675;
    Michele, Kristy, Sarah, Solisa, Lindsy, Stefi, McCarten, Hilary, Jade, Sheena, Bettina
    Good. They should restrict it to the ones who lived in the house. The roseless ones from the first night ususlly have nothing to say, because they weren't there long.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2663695;
    What scares me about McCarton is she and DeDe were such good friends
    She got along with Jenni too.

    Hey during Hillary's retrospective, at the end, in the audience, it's the guy who hosted the game show "Street Smarts". What's he doing there?

    Hillary was in love with Brad. Now she has a new love ... herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by c0reyann;2663738;
    *snort* "I wish he'd have just told me at the pool we were just friends!"
    Chris::I think he did.
    Hillary: He did but ...
    Hillary: I just don't think I was getting it.
    Chris: Other than really hiring a skywriter, there wasn't much more he could do.
    Hillary:That would have been great.
    Chris: "Hillary, we're friends."
    Chris: What? Oh, he's proposing. How Sweet.

    This conversation actually occured. She really did hear what she wanted to hear rather than what he was saying to her.

    Chris is at his best tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2663739;
    EggCarton.
    That's MilkCarton.
    Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2663740;
    Hillary would make a good Bachelorette....would be fun to watch!!!
    Oh that would be a train wreck. But fun to watch. She'd fall in love with at least ten of the guys and fall apart into tears each Rose Ceremony! And the dates... better buy stock in Kleenex.

    Wow, Bettina's father, Steven King, was scary. And controlling. No wonder she lives three thousand miles away from him. Daddy was in love with her ex-husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by rshal22;2663754;
    I just read that her and Tessa were childhood friends
    Her? Bettina?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2663759;
    Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    "It was perfect!" and "It sucked!"
    Bi-Polar????
    No, just two-faced. "Perfect" to him, "sucked" behind his back. She'd be one of those girlfriends/wives who's always cutting down her guy when she's with her friends & family. Making them wonder why she's with this guy, why she stays. No happy ending in line for her until she gets control of the backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;2663768;
    Bettina was surprised that she got a rose after the ht.
    After seeing that date, so was I.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;2663781;
    She doesn't say much, because she doesn't have much to say. I guess that's smart of her.
    Considering how well she can put her foot in her mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by angrygirl;2663791;
    I don't like Bettina and couldn't understand why he kept her around so long. The only other girl that I would've picked for a final 2 is Sheena because she seems to be sweet and very personable.
    I think Sheena was a mercy release. If Brad has dropped her at the FRC, she would have lost it. Big time. She's too fragile for that. I think Brad caught that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2663806;
    I completely agree! A very sweet, genuine and classy woman.
    I agree. A sweetheart. Reminds me of Danielle.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;2663817;
    I love Sheena. Awesome interview. She's rocks. Talk about real. She's the real deal. She should be the next 'ette.
    I don't think she could carry the show. She's maybe too sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2663835;
    I know. He [Chad] could have been our next bachelor.
    And then Brad could have done the old switcherroo. As they'd recognize Brad, more might even be fooled than by Chad, confusing their bachelors.
    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2663845;
    No, she was sitting on another couch, next to Hillary who said she never met Chad that night. You could see her face when Chris said Brad wasn't himself-- she was smirking. She knew.
    I agree, it's implied by that shot, that Jenni knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethie;2663847;
    Here's Brad. ... maybe the girls will be nice.
    ... to his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2663864;
    Bleepity bleepity bleep. That's still great stuff from Hillary.
    She'd rock as The Bachelorette.

    Speaking of rocking, Chris rocked tonight. He was at his best.

    I think more of Sheen after this. She came out smelling like a rose. Bettina came off the worst for it.

    This was the most entertaining TWTA ever.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 11-13-2007 at 03:36 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  4. #224
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2664331;
    YIKES! These girls are viscious. The only person I liked tonight was Sheena. What a sweetheart. EggCarton was a complete bitch. So were Jade and Hillary. To me, Bettina came across as fake and insincere and, I don't know - superior (for lack of better words)..

    *snort* I LOVE the Hillary pool scene where not only is she bleeped, but pixilated as well. Something about "bend me over" and "slap my ass a couple times", etc. She's Freakin' hilarious.
    I think Sheena is fake and contradicting. She first said that Jenni wasn't there for the right reason and that she treated it like a competition, then turned around and said Bettina treated it like a competition. I think she is immature too. She just struck out at Bettina because Brad sent her home instead of Bettina. The statement she made "when the girls found out" no she should have said when Jenni and she told the girls about what Bettina said. The girls didn't just find out.

  5. #225
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2664360;
    I think Sheena is fake and contradicting. She first said that Jenni wasn't there for the right reason and that she treated it like a competition, then turned around and said Bettina treated it like a competition. I think she is immature too. She just struck out at Bettina because Brad sent her home instead of Bettina. The statement she made "when the girls found out" no she should have said when Jenni and she told the girls about what Bettina said. The girls didn't just find out.
    you go girl we were watching the same show wern't we?? LOL

  6. #226
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    I will say it until they prove it to me otherwise, Jenni didn't know Chad wasn't Brad. The smile was all edited in the right time.

  7. #227
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2664365;
    you go girl we were watching the same show wern't we?? LOL
    That VO of Bettina saying something about the ladies being evil, that you spoke of...after tonight I see why she said that. They spent so much time carrying on with each other instead of focusing on the bachelor. Cheers to Bettina for not being a part of it...that's why they couldn't figure her out because she wasn't like them with all that mess.

  8. #228
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2664376;
    That VO of Bettina saying something about the ladies being evil, that you spoke of...after tonight I see why she said that. They spent so much time carrying on with each other instead of focusing on the bachelor. Cheers to Bettina for not being a part of it...that's why they couldn't figure her out because she wasn't like them with all that mess.
    I know I hope it plays out somewhere soon. We still need the lie to comeout too. There is just too much left on the floor.

  9. #229
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2664366;
    I will say it until they prove it to me otherwise, Jenni didn't know Chad wasn't Brad. The smile was all edited in the right time.

    yup I agree with this also.

  10. #230
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Can I just say Chris was a riot tonight!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.