+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Bettina was classy and EggCarton, ugh, so bitter and crude and unattractive!
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

joa

To those who've watched most or all of the seasons, back to the first one...

Has the WTA show *ever* painted a potential F1 in such a negative light? Several of those girls went on and on about what a b**** Deanna is. I know that this isn't the first time a girl has been trashed by the others...for example, Kristen in Andrew's season, but she was F2, not F1.

I reaaallly think it's Deanna, though not a fan of either girl, but geez, they aired a LOT of horrible remarks about her...

Has this been done before??

No they have never done that before. I find Chris not giving any interview even more suspicious.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Woo-Hoo! It's finally starting over here on the west coast.

From his comment tonight, I don't think he chose either one of them. He is just happy by himself. He certainly was in love with either ladies.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2663984;
    BTW, I thought Hillary was a GREAT sport tonight and was very impressed by her composure. She is VERY funny. I hope she does well in Hollyweird because I think she might make a great comedic actress.

I have never been more wrong about a bachelorette than I was Bettina. When she said she was looking for someone 'educated', WOW. I understand she was getting him back because he didn't choose her and she was hurt (she was...she hides it well) but that was LOW.

It was so bad that I'll be happy with Deanna OR Jenni as long as someone like that wasn't chosen. But, my heart and gut says it is Deanna.
    Wow, and Hillary get praises for calling Bettina "a used car" .. I don't think that was FUNNY at all. THAT'S "low-blow" and "unnecessary" IMO. Bettina was obviously coached to say "hot" and "well-educated". Even one of the earlier bachelorette said the same "highly educated" qualities that she wants but wasn't singled out .

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2664194;
    From his comment tonight, I don't think he chose either one of them. He is just happy by himself. He certainly was in love with either ladies.
    I think he wanted bettina and he lost her could not stand up to the pressure.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2664224;
    I think he wanted bettina and he lost her could not stand up to the pressure.
    Doesn't seems like he picked any. I think both Brad and Bettina is still "hurting" (yep, she knows how to hides them but Brad doesn't) and seems can't let go of whatever issues they both have that they still cares what the other has to say.

FORT Newbie

Here's how the voting went at the end:
    Michele, Kristy, Stephy, Hillary, Jade, Sheena voted for Jenni.
    Sarah, Solisa, Lindsey, Mccarten and Bettina voted for Deanna.

FORT Newbie

Hilary seems really insecure to be talking smack behind everyones back. She had to bring down those who she felt threatened by. Like Bettina, she even said she really didn't know her. Then why would you say that? Anyway, it seemed she wanted to be seen as the funny girl but I didn't find it entertaining. In fact, I don't find her funny at all!

+ Reply to Thread