+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Interesting he said to Jenni you bring out a side of me that no one ever has. I find this statement interesting

Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Trhead **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by lynninatlanta;2663898;
    Where is everyone pasting???
    I think the site was jammed for a bit... I couldn't get on, and I guess others were having troubles also...

I'm mostly a lurker so take it for what it's worth...

I think from the end of the show "preview" for next week, it's DeAnna. She got the "music" too... Going to go watch it again!

I hated that stupid dancing by Jenni at the end. She has had the most screentime this whole season long so I suppose she must be the one Brad picks. I don't know how he can put up with the constant laughing & dancing.

Well that was just no help at all...

I also lost a lot of respect for Bettina tonight...I know her loyalties need to lie with her family now and I can understand her defense of them

but at the end when she said the next bachelor should be well educated - that was just uncalled for....and shows that she was not truthful with Brad when she said that didn't bother her...

Quote Originally Posted by angrygirl;2663908;
    I hated that stupid dancing by Jenni at the end. She has had the most screentime this whole season long so I suppose she must be the one Brad picks. I don't know how he can put up with the constant laughing & dancing.
    See I kinda wondered if the Jenni dancing at the end was just reiteration that dancing is her everything right now? I wasn't sure how to read that part...

But she definately seems to be very emotional when she is talking to him on the couch I think...

I was thinking it truly could go either way this time. Both seem like great girls so he probably can't go wrong either way.

The funniest line of the whole night was after Hillary's bleeped out clip when Chris asked if Brad wanted to change his mind and give her a rose then....

they gave her a hard time about missing the friend clues...like when Chris said - he could have it skywritten and you would have said - oh look he's proposing

she was a pretty good sport tonight

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2663910;
    Well that was just no help at all...

I also lost a lot of respect for Bettina tonight...I know her loyalties need to lie with her family now and I can understand her defense of them

but at the end when she said the next bachelor should be well educated - that was just uncalled for....and shows that she was not truthful with Brad when she said that didn't bother her...
    I picked up on this, Cape, and was disappointed as well -- I agree that the statement was uncalled for.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2663943;
    The funniest line of the whole night was after Hillary's bleeped out clip when Chris asked if Brad wanted to change his mind and give her a rose then....

they gave her a hard time about missing the friend clues...like when Chris said - he could have it skywritten and you would have said - oh look he's proposing

she was a pretty good sport tonight
    I thought she was a really great sport as well. It takes a lot of guts to get up there and smile, knowing they're about to play clips of you at one of your lowest points. Kudos to Hillary!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Not sure what thread this would go in so I'll put it here. I think Sadie is cuter than ever!

+ Reply to Thread