+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Copies of Past Seasons

Looking for Copies of Past Seasons

I was wondering if anyone out there might have copies of some/all of the past seasons of the bachelor/bachelorette? I have seen a few of the seasons (really starting from PLo season) and am so interested in seeing all the other seasons I had missed prior.

If anyone has them on DVD/VHS, I would love to speak with you about possibly making me copies of anything you have. I am more than happy to pay for them and all the necessary shipping costs.

I am so excited to have found this site, it is good to know that there are people out there that get so pumped up and into the Bachelor the way I am.

I have so much admiration for all you super sleuthers out there and I figure in about 5 more seasons or so I might be ready to get my feet wet and take a stab at it! That is if Fleiss isn't retired due to the fact that the FORT Super Sleuthers ran him off the map and have their own show which will put him and his editing to shame!

Please let me know if anyone can help. I am dying to get more of the "amazing" (drink) "connections" (drink) Fleiss gives us!

Re: Looking for Copies of Past Seasons

Please don't be offended, but I'm not sure if it would be legal to make copies.

Having said that, I also would love to view old seasons. I've never paid much attention before, but since I've come to FORT, I've become fascinated with the sleuthing. Do movie rental places carry them? Is there someplace on the ABC site you can go to view them, like they mainstream the current season?
    Also, which seasons would be the best ones to watch? Thanks, in advance for your help.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

No offense taken at all.

However, I don't think it is illegal to make copies of a show that everyone and anyone can tape when it airs. But I didn't even think about that so thanks for the heads up.

I know around here, rental place do not carry any of them. I have the first season on DVD as that is the only one that they have made available to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2657257;
    Please don't be offended, but I'm not sure if it would be legal to make copies.

Having said that, I also would love to view old seasons. I've never paid much attention before, but since I've come to FORT, I've become fascinated with the sleuthing. Do movie rental places carry them? Is there someplace on the ABC site you can go to view them, like they mainstream the current season?
    Also, which seasons would be the best ones to watch? Thanks, in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseykatt;2658228;
    No offense taken at all.

However, I don't think it is illegal to make copies of a show that everyone and anyone can tape when it airs. But I didn't even think about that so thanks for the heads up.

I know around here, rental place do not carry any of them. I have the first season on DVD as that is the only one that they have made available to buy.
    Thank YOU for the heads up! Do you know where I could find those DVD"s? I've also checked the movie rentals, but nada.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fanatic

The first season is available on DVD...type it in over at Amazon.com...but its not the complete season-just a couple hours of summaries and outtakes. Wouldnt suit me at all.
    I think it's ok to make copies and share them with others as long as you give the copies away, as opposed to selling them. It's ok for the person you send it to to reimburse you for your tapes and postage, tho.
    I'd be delighted to send postage paid envelopes, new tapes, and a big ol box of your favorite chocolates to anyone that would send me copies of previous seasons....especially Alex, Aaron and Andrew.

I would LOOOOVE to rewatch Meredith's season. *sigh* Meredian...
    YES WE CAN!

It's not illegal to record a broadcast show, make a copy and give it to a friend. It is illegal to sell it (for more than postage), or to put it on the internet.

FORT Regular

I have seen seasons for sale at ioffer.com, but from what has been posted here, the copies must be illegal!

FORT Having a Blast! TooAnalytical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John;2679666;
    It's not illegal to record a broadcast show, make a copy and give it to a friend. It is illegal to sell it (for more than postage), or to put it on the internet.
    I would be willing to buy a copy of Bachelor Season 11 if anyone has a way to copy it to DVD or something.

FORT Newbie

they do have copies of all season on ioffer one person has every
    season including this season plus addional recorded that pertain
    to the bachelor for $30 . also there was somebody was selling
    different seasons check it out if you want to see the bachelor
    how it started see how much it has change, oh i went bought
    a copy it was extremely easy.

good luck
    denise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast