+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Bachelor 11/05/07 Recap: Who Needs Fantasy? Itís All About Sex, Man!

Re: The Bachelor 11/05/07 Recap: Who Needs Fantasy? Itís All About Sex, Man!

As usual,great recap,Rosekid. I too didn't miss Chris. I was busy holding my breath waiting for Brad to say who gets the second rose.

Roses, that was hilarious. I don't watch the show often, nor do I usually read the recaps, but this was one of the best ever.... I felt like I was almost there (voyueurishly)....
    Tahoe bound....

Wow, your recap is just hilarious!! You had me laughing so hard that I believe that my husband thinks I am insane now, lol!!! Your recaps are truly one of the highlights of the season for me - you are very talented!! I quoted a few of my favorite lines from your recap - thank you so much for the laughs!!

Brad recalls giving Jenni the First Impression Rose the night they met, and today he says he’s looking forward to giving her the First Impression Stem (if you know what I mean *nudge nudge*)

Jenni immediately begins squealing in such a high-pitched manner, I’m sure the intelligent dolphin must be working overtime trying to decipher her dialect.
    LOL!!! This is my favorite line of the whole recap! My 13 year old daughter can do a mean dolphin impression so I can always check to see if she can translate Jenni giggles for us, lol!! Seriously though, her dolphin impression is amazing, lol!!

The three play together, with the dolphin sharing kisses and even dancing with Jenni. Leave it to Jenni - she can dance anywhere - land or sea, with anything - it doesn’t matter.
    Brad tells us they have an understanding that they’re attracted to each other, but he also knows a true relationship is so much more than that. You’re damn right, Bradmeister. There are a lot of important issues to sort through like who’s going to take the trash out and does the toilet paper go over the roll or under? And that’s just for starters.
    This had me LOL too!! How about whether to leave the toilet seat up or down? More then once I have fallen in in the middle of the night when my husband has left it up!! Grrrr!! LOL!!!! I don't care how cute my husband is, this irritates me to no end, lol!!

Brad doesn’t understand why she’s being reserved which stuns me. How can he NOT appreciate that anyone who has watched this show is aware of the horror of laying their heart out on the line, only to be have it smashed into a thousand little pieces in front of the world.

The Fantasy Suite is awash in 2,000 lit candles as usual. By the way, does someone stay up all night on Fire Watch to make sure their room doesn’t go up in flames? Am I the only one who thinks like this? Please say no.
    No, I feel this way too! It is the mom in me, lol!!

The camera pans up and down Bettina’s glorious body and I’m sure somewhere in Washington D.C., Dad is glowering at the television, which brings me immense joy because I’m evil like that.

I notice Chris Harrison is no where to be seen, and I wonder how in the hell everyone will know when there is only one rose remaining?
    I noticed the lack of Chris Harrison too! Perhaps he was busy shooting an episode of Designer's Challenge for HGTV, lol?

However, somehow they’ve managed to figure out there’s only one rose remaining

Wonderful recap....your recaps are much better than watching the actual show....just love it....

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Better late than never, right?

I'm going to be sad when your recaps are over, roses!!

Youíre damn right, Bradmeister. There are a lot of important issues to sort through like whoís going to take the trash out and does the toilet paper go over the roll or under? And thatís just for starters.

This time Iím grateful his shirt is untucked and hanging down past his zipper.

Instead he offers her the Sex Fantasy card and she says sheíd love to spend the night with him.

I notice Chris Harrison is no where to be seen, and I wonder how in the hell everyone will know when there is only one rose remaining?

They toast to true love and he says heís the luckiest guy on the planet. Iíll say. Bedding three different women in three consecutive nights - hooboy, thatís pretty damn lucky.
    Wake up and be awesome

Am I the only one who thinks like this? Please say no.
    No. I worry about that stuff too. I you ,roses. Great recap.

roses, your recaps should be published...what a great coffee table book THAT would make!! keep up the great work! sad to see this season ending...sigh...who's our next sacrifice???!!

awesome recap roseskid. miss ya till next session

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234