+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/05/07 Recap: Who Needs Fantasy? Itís All About Sex, Man!

FORT Newbie

Re: The Bachelor 11/05/07 Recap: Who Needs Fantasy? Itís All About Sex, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2654895;
    Brad is 34, not 18...three nights in a row and he would have slept through the Rose Ceremony. I'm thinking Bettina was his night off...

Man, roseskid, there were more laugh lines in this one than in a whole season of Jay Leno. You sure Hollywood doesn't need you to fill in during the strike?

This was the best re cap EVER and I am looking forward to the next two...BRAVO Rosekid well done!!!

RandalR too funny but do you really think he took the night off knowing how daddy feels and how HOT he thinks Bettina is LOL

rosekid - a delight as usual!!!! Shame on you for pointing out they are so low budget this season that Chris didn't get to count the roses! You made the -Sex Fantasy Dates even better than they really were.!!!

You just know that when a guy is reluctant to sign away his future to Fleiss in order to become his new WonderBoy, all he has to whisper into his ear to change his mind is: "Three fantasy dates with three different women on three different nights. And you get to close the door!"

Your recap this week is pure amazing awesomeness of the first order!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Roses! I don't know how you do it every week; must just be your brilliance. I started quoting things and couldn't stop, so suffice it to say the whole bloody recap was freaking fantastic. Booyah!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Incredibly awesome and SNARKY recap, roses love!

At last-I have read the recap and my week is complete. Now if only that 45 minute abbreviated bachelor episode was just half as much fun to see as it was to read about! Roses, your writing had me in stitches from word one. Thanks for sharing your wonderful sense of humour not to mention your amazing (drink) way with words.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2654895;
    Brad is 34, not 18...three nights in a row and he would have slept through the Rose Ceremony. I'm thinking Bettina was his night off...

LMAO...OMG RandalR, I almost peed myself!

Man, roseskid, there were more laugh lines in this one than in a whole season of Jay Leno. You sure Hollywood doesn't need you to fill in during the strike?
    As alwasy, Roses...most incredibly amuzing!

Ah, the toilet paper debate rages on. I once read that more intelligent people put the paper OVER the top. Now I can't help but judge someone's IQ when I see the TP under and have become sort of TP bigot, the private shame of it all..... It really is better over. You can grab it faster and it doesn't hang all down behind the roll. Over is how they do it in hotels so they can make that cute little point for you, lol. I'm converted to over now as my husband and I got into a fight about it when we were newly married and he ordered me to put the roll on OVER. He is an engineer and I think I felt inferior from that point on, lol. Especially after I read that more intelligent people put the roll on over. This could have ruined our whole marriage but it's been almost 22 years and we're still together but would you believe I still think about that TP stuff? Gads.......I had to laugh with your mentioning it because I guess a lot of marriages break up over this TP thing, who knew???

Rosekid, you hit this one out of the ball park baby! Homerun ~ Booyah!

Fabulous recap, roses!

I fast forwarded through most of it and I'm so glad I came back and read your recap to fill in the blanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast