+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/05/07 Recap: Who Needs Fantasy? Itís All About Sex, Man!

Re: The Bachelor 11/05/07 Recap: Who Needs Fantasy? Itís All About Sex, Man!

daggone bunch of tramps!!! all of them!!! lol and Brad too!

Great work. had me laughing so hard I cried.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Where, oh where was our Master of Ceremonies? I really missed his dour, serious face.

but he also knows a true relationship is so much more than that. You’re damn right, Bradmeister. There are a lot of important issues to sort through like who’s going to take the trash out and does the toilet paper go over the roll or under? And that’s just for starters.
    Truer words never spoken (or written). TP is always a relationship test.

Thanks, Roses, for taking the inuendo out of those closed doors and digging better than any sleuther for the down-right truth of the matter. BOOYA! Those candles bother me, too. If they are scented, maybe there was no sex because both parties spent the night sneezing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Great recap Roses! Especially loved the part about the dolphins trying to decipher Jenni's high pitched squealing!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I love your recaps roses! From the dolphins trying to figure out Jenni's squeal, DeAnna's sign for sex, to Brad wearing his shirts untucked, it's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2653521;
    I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe and my stomach hurts !

Some may think like you ... in fact, you often say what I'm thinking ... but I don't think as funny as you write. Nobody finds the funny twists and shares them like you do !

Thank you ... and I hope you will be recapping WTA, Finale and ATFR ... Hell, maybe make up a few ficticious and funny episodes and recap those too. I'm addicted !

Thanks again.
    And YOU said it better than I could!

Oh, roses, I love your pieces so much! Your writing is superb. I want to show the bow down smiley, but can't get it to work!
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Roses you outdid yourself this time! I was laughing from start to finish. I absolutely love the captions on the pictures as well. I hope you recap the "Tell All"? Please

FORT Fogey

Best part of the whole recap: I notice Chris Harrison is no where to be seen, and I wonder how in the hell everyone will know when there is only one rose remaining?

LMAO! Fantastic

Thank YOU everyone for your kind words, and you can rest assured I will most definitely be recapping the WTA! The catfights won't come soon enough for me. Booyah!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2653428;

I notice Chris Harrison is no where to be seen, and I wonder how in the hell everyone will know when there is only one rose remaining? I hold out hope that heíll surprise us and jump out from the bushes at some point. The ladies take a deep breath and Brad gives the first rose to Jenni. I wait for Chris to appear, but heís still a no show. However, somehow theyíve managed to figure out thereís only one rose remaining,
    I guess when they cut down the show to 45 minutes, they decided to cut down Chris' part of saying this is the final rose
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2653428;
    Fleiss is throwing all caution to the wind, and not even bothering with the fake, dreamlike romance. Tonight’s show is clearly all about the sex.
    Brad is 34, not 18...three nights in a row and he would have slept through the Rose Ceremony. I'm thinking Bettina was his night off...

Man, roseskid, there were more laugh lines in this one than in a whole season of Jay Leno. You sure Hollywood doesn't need you to fill in during the strike?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast