+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

"The Bachelor: Women tell All" is back! Next week, I think and the week after that, the finale.

OMG! DeAnna's dress is goldest/tan. Matches his tie. Jenni's is aqua?

OT- Is the board running a little slow?

Anyways, I thought the editing really made it too obvious who was going tonight-- he couldn't cut Jenni or Deanna tonight, without looking like a total cad really. And the problems with Bettina were really played up.

Feel bad for Bettina... no drama from her, but you could tell she was really hurt.

Can't wait for the WTA for this one, should be good!

The Women Tell All should be interesting, especially with this catty group of girls.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Wow, I didn't see that one coming. I had Bettina and Deanna pegged as the final 2. I'm happy though because I love Jenni and can't stand Bettina.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2650473;
    That and

"he told Bettina that he is not sure he knows who she is"

sound sooo tactless. Was it as bad as it sounds?
    Well, he didn't tell her in those words to go home. I just said it. lol But Bettina didn't cry as much as Hillary though.

[]

Well before last season the winners were ALWAYS on the right so they could get the ring shot. But after last season, it's anybody's guess.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 11-05-2007 at 11:15 PM. Reason: edited out deleted post

That and

Yes with was tactless but thems the breaks, now she will heal in private and she wont date for a while I do believe that. As she said she wont put her self out again. She will be single for a long time count on it but of course we wont know

FORT Fanatic

That and

Told her twice, I think. She doesnt seem at all surprised to me to be going home.

In fact, it was a yawner tonite. I hate the way they have manipulated the show times all season to accomodate Dancing With Tarts, but tonite was a good one to cut short.

Maybe Brad told her in their overnight date that he was going to let her go. Bettina looked awfully composed when he was handing out the roses. That would have been the kind thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread