+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

It's so much easier for me to show it ... her feelings.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

He said the one he picks has to be his "best friend". That is really important to him. Lots of talking but the one thing I did note: He said there is no way he will propose to someone if he doesn't mean it. He hopes that during the 2 month process of the show it would be possible, and obviously he knows what happened. He started to say he was happy with who he chose, and then changed to say he was happy with the conclusion. Could mean nothing. But it made me go hmmmmmmmmmm.

This was all in the 15 minutes before the show started. They showed lots of clips as well.

Both need to guzzle their wine in order to talk comfortably.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

with you I am very open
    Jenni: I like it
    Brad: you damn well better

FORT Fanatic

holey moley...he just said he'd love to spend the nite with jenni and get to know her in that way....
    are they discussing having sex??? and she wants what's in his pocket....

LOL -- brad is totally blushing and getting tongue tied

jenni - thanks for being the man that I dream about

haha they pulled the.. is that a card in your pocket or are you happy to see me...

Brad: why dont you pull it out

VO: so much more than a physical attraction

jennie: "i truly believe I was meant to be here with brad" (And to have some hot sex to boot!)

all I can say is wow, he was most definitely searching for something from Jenni, the question is did she give him what he wanted

+ Reply to Thread