+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2650452;
    How sweet. He told DeAnna she looks amazing while giving her the rose..
    Watch again...he told Jenni she looked beautiful. There was a word just before that I couldn't hear but it was ______ you look beautiful. Can anyone figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2653667;
    I'm stumped by the Cabo dates. How did DeAnna end up with a date that actually kept them apart. How long can you ride in a dune buggy and have any meaningful interaction!!
    DeAnna is a very cynical person and caustic as well. She actually attacked his manhood. Is that something you want to do to impress your potention love interest? Is it just me, cause I haven't seen anything in the editing that would endear her to Brad. Only a few sentences from him and his brother that would be any indicator.
    I guess it is all in how you look at it, and what actually turns Brad on . He apparently likes his women strong and outgoing as evidenced by his final 2. Competition is often a form of courtship and/or foreplay for more outgoing couples; couples that like to play and compete together. Just imagine that instead of racing in the dune buggies, they are, um, say wrestling, DeAnna 'wins' and ends up on top, or Brad does . . . it really doesn't matter now does it? My DH and I are very competitive, and yes, we trash talk the whole time . . . all in good fun. 20 years, three kids, and a pack of dogs worth of good fun.

Originally Posted by dberk
    When Deanna was talking about her feelings for Brad, I could close my eyes and picture her sitting in a boardroom giving a presentation. She doesn't seem able to infuse her words with emotion which makes me question whether it exists. She has a great family and being with them seems to make her more human, but away from them she doesn't come across as involved emotionally at all.

Quote Originally Posted by josieb;2653132;
    Tha's my impression too. It just sounded so well rehearsed. All that's missing are the powerpoint slides.
    Watched the show last night. Deanna on her evening date with Brad wasn't even looking at him while they were talking, a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma;2653640;
    DeAnna was at some point, and has tears streaming down her neck during their conversation, but we do not see what was said, or how Brad reacted, other than he was very tender with her. She is obviously more emotional than we are being shown. The interesting thing is that Brad typically seems uncomfortable with tears and emotions, but not with DeAnna. In this case, he seemed attentive and very caring. There is quite a bit of their time together that we are not being shown . . . . things that make you go hmmmmm.
    How did you find out she was crying when it wasn't even show? Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2653994;
    I rewatched the show on my laptop which has great video resolution. In some clips you can see a tear glistening on of her neck and the front of her chest, and in others there are several tears. Up close you can also see tears on her cheeks, and her eyes are red. Then they edit, and she is all dry and composed again. She blinks, a lot, when she is revealing something personal or emotional. At the point where they kiss and she says that she is nervous, it looks as if she was just about to cry again. Suddenly her hair changes, down then up; her make-up is refreshed; she has tears, then she has no tears . . . just leads me to believe that there was a great deal of editing and retakes during their dinner, which would make it seem forced, disjointed, and/or rehearsed. Which once again leads me to ask, what are they not showing us?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2653674;
    Watch again...he told Jenni she looked beautiful. There was a word just before that I couldn't hear but it was ______ you look beautiful. Can anyone figure it out?

What is weird about the beautiful comment to Jenni is that you can hardly hear it, but with Deanna's "you look amazing" comment, it is loud and clear. My volume did not change.

Why is Brad's comment to Jenni quiet(so we cannot hear it) and Deanna loud and clear(so we can hear it)? Makes you go hmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma;2654682;
    I rewatched the show on my laptop which has great video resolution. In some clips you can see a tear glistening on of her neck and the front of her chest, and in others there are several tears....
    Your observations are reassuring. I really like Brad and hope he ends up with someone that he can build a good life with despite the show. Jenni's career plans make that unlikely with her so that just leaves Deanna. HOWEVER, let me just say that while Brad might be amused by her trash talk during competition at this point, that sort of thing can wear thin very fast for some. Especially since she doesn't deliver her comments in a "I'm just joking around with you" tone of voice.

FORT Regular

See all postsI posted this on another board but does anyone think the comment "you have to see it from the beginning to believe the end"[...paraphrased i think] has something to do with the fact that Deanna spoke Greek to him when they met and Brad is planning a Greek proposal to honor her family traditions. I think this is just as plausible as Jenni getting the first and last rose from Brad.

What makes this more believable is the fact that Brad is seen in two different tuxes and sitting by himself..in the early morning or evening [if we believe that lantern really has a light sensor to turn it off and on] There's just some really weird stuff going on in the screencaps this season.

With all that being said...this makes me soooo sad cuz I'm a Jenni fan all the way. I absolutely see a deep connection with them and he is constantly asking her about how she feels.... We saw the same thing with Andy when he was talking with Tessa. With Deanna, He just stares at her when she tells him how she feels and doesnt engage much during the convo.

i feel so strongly however that the best two girls for Brad are left. I really will be happy for the Deanna fans if she gets the last rose. Either way ..this season is the first one where people seem to respect everyones favs. I just love Brad and Jenni together and honestly see more than just a physical thing with them

FORT Regular

sorry about the "see all posts" in the previous post. I'm really not computer sauvy at all. My kids have taught me everything i know...hehe

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2653994;

I watched it again too and had a thought. They are in Mexico in the summer time, it could also be drops of sweat, hence pulling her hair off her neck.

+ Reply to Thread