+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by foodgal;2650545;
    Anyone else not feeling anything from Brad? No matter who he is with he never seems to be comfortable. His words don't flow - all he does is agree with whoever is talking.
    He may have ADD, or whatever euphemism they call it these days. He just cannot focus. Seems fidgety, always in motion. What do women find so attractive about Brad? The body? That is so shallow, especially in women who are ostensibly looking for a husband. The physical thing will be great for about three months, then what? Is this just an elaborate hookup show?

He totally strung Bettina along, after saying to her family he wasn't. Boo Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2651406;
    He may have ADD, or whatever euphemism they call it these days. He just cannot focus. Seems fidgety, always in motion. What do women find so attractive about Brad? The body? That is so shallow, especially in women who are ostensibly looking for a husband. The physical thing will be great for about three months, then what? Is this just an elaborate hookup show?
    Yup. Pretty much. You got it.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Regular

i actually really like Brad. He doesn't try to be someone he is not. He's humble and kind and doesn't have to be the center of attention. I admit he is shy but i like that personality trait over ...say...bob the bozo..a few seasons ago. As for who i think he chooses in the end,..He has said nice things about both girls but he seems more real with his comments to Jenni...."you better damn well be" and "well, maybe..get it" when speaking about the FD card. I just think these comments sound like things said in a genuine relationship...kinda fun and flirty.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;2650493;
    Well, he didn't tell her in those words to go home. I just said it. lol But Bettina didn't cry as much as Hillary though.
    No one has ever cried as much as Hilliary in the history of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2650794;
    Sorry...I just don't see Brad and DeAnna. I haven't seen any topic come up between them that shows any substance there at all. I'll have to re-watch again but I just don't see it. I don't like the way DeAnna shows him up. This is the second time we've seen her exert her will on him. I think she'd be a cold woman to live with. She is just way too "tough". Not a sweet and gentle fun loving soul Brad deserves. Let Brad be the man...let the woman be the gentle leader.
    I feel the same way about Deanna, she does seem cold, distant, she does seem too tough. I don't think she wants to be with Brad but wants to win.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2651618;
    I feel the same way about Deanna, she does seem cold, distant, she does seem too tough. I don't think she wants to be with Brad but wants to win.
    Brad said he likes a "sweet" woman...he originally was strongly attracted to Bettina because he thought she was "sweet" and gentle. I think DeAnna is a cool girl and I love her confidence but to me, Jenni exudes more "sweetness". IMO

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;2651690;
    Brad said he likes a "sweet" woman...he originally was strongly attracted to Bettina because he thought she was "sweet" and gentle. I think DeAnna is a cool girl and I love her confidence but to me, Jenni exudes more "sweetness". IMO
    Brad also has stated that he likes strong women. I think DeAnna can be sweet and she has been with Brad along with the outspoken part of her. I think she fits his lifestyle and would be Ok with the life of a bar owner. Brad's Mom must be a stong women with her raiseing 3 boys alone.

FORT Regular

Is there any truth to the rumor that Brad was interviewed recently and said that he has not seen the one he chose since the taping of the show ended??

Yes and he did an interview this morning it seem

+ Reply to Thread