+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

Re: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

I think Brad seems very comfortable with both Jenni and DeAnna. Jenni is my favorite but I would be okay if he chooses DeAnna. Both seem like their personalities would mesh well with Brad and his lifestyle.
    I've mentioned this before but to me Bettina always seemed so awkward and uncomfortable that it made me feel that way watching her. I'm surprised Brad kept her this long. I'm glad she was able to make a classy exit.

FORT Fan

what was it that Brad said about Deanna, wanting to have a relationship with 'someone like her', doesn't that sound awkward....if he was always wanting a relationship with someone 'like' her wouldn't he say it differently. I will have to rewatch tomorrow for the exact wording. Maybe for someone who does not read this board it would sound like a 'clincher', but to me it sounded like a red herring...did anyone else catch this?? Or tape it????
    thanks

Why did Brad even ask Bettina if she'd move to Austin?? I know he has to ask these things to get a feel for the girl, but this was pretty heartbreaking, then not to keep her.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

After reading the Body Language thread and closely watching tonight's show, I would have to predict that Deanna will get the final rose in two weeks.

Brad's gestures were much more physically revealing with Deanna - stroking her face, kissing her hand etc.

Tonight was the first time that I saw such a clear distinction between the way he reacted with Jenni and the way he acted with Deanna.

Also after the end of tonight's rose ceremony - when he hugged the two remaining women - he directed his comments (and his sigh of relief) directly at Deanna.

Quote Originally Posted by topper18;2650671;
    After reading the Body Language thread and closely watching tonight's show, I would have to predict that Deanna will get the final rose in two weeks.

Brad's gestures were much more physically revealing with Deanna - stroking her face, kissing her hand etc.

Tonight was the first time that I saw such a clear distinction between the way he reacted with Jenni and the way he acted with Deanna.

Also after the end of tonight's rose ceremony - when he hugged the two remaining women - he directed his comments (and his sigh of relief) directly at Deanna.
    Sorry...I just don't see Brad and DeAnna. I haven't seen any topic come up between them that shows any substance there at all. I'll have to re-watch again but I just don't see it. I think his sigh with DeAnna was relief that he had done the deed as hard as it was.
    I knew he'd pick Jenni first. He didn't want her to suffer. You're seeing the finish, Jenni FR1, DeAnna FR2. I don't like the way DeAnna shows him up. This is the second time we've seen her exert her will on him. I think she'd be a cold woman to live with. She is just way too "tough". Not a sweet and gentle fun loving soul Brad deserves. Let Brad be the man...let the woman be the gentle leader.

Quote Originally Posted by josieb;2650600;
    I'm thinking more of a grandslam and trifecta for Jenni: FIR, first kiss, and FR
    I agree..which would co-inside with the statement I've heard about having to watch it from the beginning.

FORT Newbie

Sorry...I just don't see Brad and DeAnna. I haven't seen any topic come up between them that shows any substance there at all. I'll have to re-watch again but I just don't see it.
    dreamitup I attribute the lack of tangible substance (between Brad and Deanna) to the way that the show has been edited. Jenni has seen much more "facetime" than Deanna. Besides TPTB are deliberately trying to manipulate viewers and "selective" editing accomplishes that objective quite effectively.

Although I have been routing for Jenni through most of this season, I just don't feel that she has come across in the last two episodes as being particularly sincere. However I do agree that Deanna's oneupmanship can become tiresome very quickly and is not a very ingratiating quality to have in a mate (soul mate or life mate!)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I knew that im some shape or form he'd be ditching Bettina, i just knew it. Whether final three or final two. I also don't think that any if these people actually fall for anyone, they might think that because it's a heighted situation with cameras and (i'm sure) baiting from producers. I think he and Deanna might end up together.....'til the inevitable breakup.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2650921;
    I knew that im some shape or form he'd be ditching Bettina, i just knew it. Whether final three or final two. I also don't think that any if these people actually fall for anyone, they might think that because it's a heighted situation with cameras and (i'm sure) baiting from producers. I think he and Deanna might end up together.....'til the inevitable breakup.
    Yeah...

"You and I together,
    Forever,
    Until the camera leeeeeaaaaavvves...."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2650921;
    I knew that im some shape or form he'd be ditching Bettina, i just knew it. ... I think he and Deanna might end up together.....'til the inevitable breakup.
    I have never cared so little. I cant help it, I cant care about any of the women in this show, though I did like Hillary. Brad is making Travis look relaxed and suave, making PLo look like a conversationalist. He's trying, poor thing, but tv is just NOT his forte.
    I read somewhere that someone ran into him at one of his bars recently on a SAturday nite and he did NOT look like an engaged man, she said.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 11-06-2007 at 08:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread