+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/05 Show Discussion Thread (note: show starts at 10:15pm) **SPOILERS**

I've still got two hours to go before it airs here, but I have to say I would have passed on Bettina because of her family alone. Maybe now Bettina's dad can work on getting her wonderful ex back into the family.

I look forward to seeing the WTA next week. Booyah!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fanatic

I think it's funny that Jenni felt better about the whole thing after she got to dance with the dolphins. Naturally she mentions dancing. Jenni is surely consistent- I believe she has mentioned dancing now every week.

...but she interestingly didn't actually mention how she feels about Brad. She has no problem mentioning she loves dance but not so much B-Wo.

FORT Newbie

Anyone else not feeling anything from Brad? No matter who he is with he never seems to be comfortable. His words don't flow - all he does is agree with whoever is talking. I don't see any love from him. Lots of physical attraction, but I haven't been able to read his feelings. Dating is about conversation and fun, not just talking about how you feel! I'm sure they cut a lot out but I'm still not convinced he's found the one.

FORT Newbie

OK...I have one thing to say....the editors of The Bachelor have made Jenni look like too obvious a choice...the chemistry has always been there from the get go....so as much as I'd like to see her be "the one"...I cant see it happening....Deanna has had the least amount of "coverage" I think, and therefore, to me, she will be the one....and as for Bettina, I think her family will be her detriment....
    So there you have it...my guess is Deanna for no other reason than the lack of "chemistry" actually shown between them....I bet there was a lot of behind the scenes stuff!

I have one question...do you think these girls sign a confidentiality agreement that they cant talk EVER about what happened on their overnight date??? I'd be interested to know everyone's thoughts on that one...
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-06-2007 at 12:25 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2650490;
    Wow, I didn't see that one coming. I had Bettina and Deanna pegged as the final 2. I'm happy though because I love Jenni and can't stand Bettina.
    hear! hear! I agree, however, I don't think Jenni is into him nor is he into her THAT way. When he and DeAnna were in the restaurant MY stomach was doing flip flops.

Did anyone notice that all three of the women looked at the camera or someone off camera at one point or another? Someone must have been wearing a bright shirt.

I thought his date with DeAnna was (from what we could see) beautiful. His words to her (and in the PI's) and he was very tender and such with her.

Now I thought he seemed quite hot with Jenni too but I expected that...

He is hard to read but I think he is being himself and not overly gushy and stuff. Who knows but I hope it's D!

So it's "Jenni and I totally get each other" versus the "I'm looking for a soul mate" line he said to DeAnna.

I'd say "soul mate" is pretty telling, and I would therefore give DeAnna the edge for the win.

Of course, we only see the convos that TPTB choose for us to see.

It would be interesting if the easy relationship we saw between Brad and Jenni all along ended up being the one that he picks. Still, my money is on DeAnna.

I'm also surprised that the bad edit Bettina got last week actually matched her being booted this week. So there was no misdirection there after all. Go figure.

ETA: I don't care how nice a guy Brad (according to a number of the women) may be, it's still distasteful watching him go from one date to the next, yammering about how "I've waited for you all day..." or "I've wanted to be with her so much..." And even if you do nothing in the Fantasy Suite, it all just looks tacky when you shut the FS door with a different woman in the room each night.
    Last edited by dallas_viewer; 11-05-2007 at 11:20 PM.

I liked Bettina, but I always like the underdog.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tavifarmer;2650546;
    OK...I have one thing to say....the editors of The Bachelor have made Jenni look like too obvious a choice...the chemistry has always been there from the get go....so as much as I'd like to see her be "the one"...I cant see it happening....Deanna has had the least amount of "coverage" I think, and therefore, to me, she will be the one....and as for Bettina, I think her family will be her detriment....
    So there you have it...my guess is Deanna for no other reason than the lack of "chemistry" actually shown between them....I bet there was a lot of behind the scenes stuff!

I have one question...do you think these girls sign a confidentiality agreement that they cant talk EVER about what happened on their overnight date??? I'd be interested to know everyone's thoughts on that one...
    Sure they can. Jen said she and Andrew danced and talked all night because they were finally able to talk without cameras.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-06-2007 at 12:27 AM.

I'm thinking more of a grandslam and trifecta for Jenni: FIR, first kiss, and FR

+ Reply to Thread