+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I doubt if they'll air it again. You can check abc's website to watch it there.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Thanks. Thinking it over, sounds boring, the show.

I wonder if there was an "up" side to Bettina's HTD that we didn't see. You never know, the way they edit these things.

I'm skeptical enough to think that there could have been some nicer moments we missed, that Brad's physical attraction to Bettina could outweigh the nastiness that we saw, and that he could still put her in the final two. I think for most guys, a strong physical attraction (which I think he has w/Bettina) often rules out over other considerations. I guess we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;2638268;
    I wonder if there was an "up" side to Bettina's HTD that we didn't see. You never know, the way they edit these things.
    Dallas, I agree. Surely Bettina's parents couldn't have been as awful as they were portrayed or Brad would have run as fast as he could away from there! If Fleiss edits the girls as he does, why should the parents be spared? I agree Daddy Dearest seemed terrible, and the wicked stepmother was just as bad, but I certainly hope there were some positive moments we didn't get to see. But Bettina aside, DeAnna rocks!! I loved her family visit and they looked like they were all having such a good time. Makes me a little nervous for her chances at F1 that the family visit was so positive....but I'm still hoping

FORT Fanatic

According to "Professor" Bell's profile at his website, he was an assistant professor from 1968-1974 at a School of Architecture in the DC area. That was a long, long, time ago...before Bettina was even born! Why is his professorship still being played up? :nono He is a bigshot architect in the DC area, not an academic.

Also (snark warning), he was a prof for only 6 years--just shy of tenure. Makes me wonder how good he looked on his tenure papers...
    Last edited by JulieAnn; 10-30-2007 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Removed some potentially personal information

I thought the editing made it really clear that DeAnna will be F1 - great date, great chemistry, great everything. She fits him perfectly, on many levels.

Brad's doubts about Jenni and her loyalty to her dance "career" are going to sink her. She's already 27, so what's she got, two more years of that, at best?!? There's no upward career path from being a basketball team dancer - it's not like the Phoenix Ballet is going to come calling. To put Brad off for a year to play out a fantasy seems like a judgment error, and I imagine he thinks so, too. Now, if she wanted to move to Austin and be a go go dancer at one of his bars, that would be a different story...

Unless there is a whole lot we didn't see, Bettina is practically undateable. The girl has some serious issues to work through (and a family to divorce) before putting herself back on the market. Brad now knows it.

Sheena is a nice little girl who fell too hard for the Prince Charming fantasy. Too bad, because she really didn't have any personality flaws - a rarity for Fleiss's recruits. If he wasn't feeling it, Brad probably should have let her go last week out of kindness and gone to meet McWeepy's parents, instead.

So in editing this episode, Fleiss seems to have tipped his hand, for once.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2639178;
    I thought the editing made it really clear that DeAnna will be F1 - great date, great chemistry, great everything. She fits him perfectly, on many levels.

Brad's doubts about Jenni and her loyalty to her dance "career" are going to sink her. She's already 27, so what's she got, two more years of that, at best?!? There's no upward career path from being a basketball team dancer - it's not like the Phoenix Ballet is going to come calling. To put Brad off for a year to play out a fantasy seems like a judgment error, and I imagine he thinks so, too. Now, if she wanted to move to Austin and be a go go dancer at one of his bars, that would be a different story...

Unless there is a whole lot we didn't see, Bettina is practically undateable. The girl has some serious issues to work through (and a family to divorce) before putting herself back on the market. Brad now knows it.

Sheena is a nice little girl who fell too hard for the Prince Charming fantasy. Too bad, because she really didn't have any personality flaws - a rarity for Fleiss's recruits. If he wasn't feeling it, Brad probably should have let her go last week out of kindness and gone to meet McWeepy's parents, instead.

So in editing this episode, Fleiss seems to have tipped his hand, for once.
    Very nice synopsis. ITA. Until last night, I was still sitting on the fence, but now I see what your seeing too!

Just watched..something has to be good about Bettina or she would have been booted, right? That was an awkward date from what they showed. She may be F2 not F1.

Deanna's date though..I am convinced she is the one, Brad seemed happiest there, they have a lot in common..esp. being from GA. Canton is a quaint town, btw, Brad seemed very much at home.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2637965;
    Looking at the pass shows if going by them she will be gone next week. I dont think he will pick her Deanna will win by default. sorry
    Bettina is/was never in the running. Brad did not bring a gift to either Sheena or Bettina's home visits. Brad was never into Bettina.

Therefore, DeAnna, is not winning by default. Brad is so much more into DeAnna.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Yes, RandalR - I think this year we may be seeing a love story without the reluctant bride thrown in. Good for them, and as much as I hate to say it, an almost thank you to Fleiss, except for episodes 3 thru 5, that is.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread