+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2636907;
    LOL. Thank you for the clarification, betweeen the Yayas and whatever I thought I heard Plutarch in there, but I wasn't sure.

I thought that date went really well.. Awww. OK, back to laughing at them. Bettina's dad reminds me of someone, but I can't place it...
    I haven't seen it yet, but in the previews last week, someone's dad (I think Bettina's) reminded me of Stephen King from the short glimpse I got of him.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Jenni's grandma: "That little lady ain't a walkin' baby machine." LOL!

Brad gets major points for being able to keep a straight face through all of Sheena's mom's rambling about the stars lining up.

I think Womack might keep Bettina for the final 2 but then pick one of the brunettes. I have no idea why i think that.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2637408;
    I think Womack might keep Bettina for the final 2 but then pick one of the brunettes. I have no idea why i think that.

It'll drive her father batty - so - probably would be worth it.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Bettina's family of braniacs say the only thing they know about Brad is his name. Don't they know how to Google?

Quote Originally Posted by Carla;2637467;
    Bettina's family of braniacs say the only thing they know about Brad is his name. Don't they know how to Google?
    Oh this one made me chuckle. Glad I wasn't drinking anything.

Well I said I wasn't watching this show but flipped by it tonight so I decided to give it a go. First off, I quite liked him with both Deanna and Jenni. He seemed to have fun with both of them and there is obviously a physical attraction. I liked both their families although I agree that Jenni's mom washing his hair was a little weird. Their families seemed to have fun with the process, and seemed confident in their daughter's judgement.

Sheena's folks were fun...maybe a little too fun on her Mom's part. Brad looked shell-shocked. Seriously, she may be very sweet and love her daughter very much but she needs to back off the signs and wedding talk. Saying she and her daughter were both ready to get married? What the....??? I totally agree Brad let Sheena go because he didn't want her hurt her further. Her exit was very classy I thought.

Bettina's family? Horrible. Their faces were so unwelcome and cold. I felt for the poor guy having to sit through that. Having legitimate questions is certainly understandable and I would expect a family to be looking out for one of their own, but to be so disrespectful of this person they just met was plain rude. His life choices may be different than yours, but they are no less valid or valuable and as a guest in your home he certainly deserves respect and graciousness. I thought he handled the situation well. Bettina did not stand up for him at all, from what I could see, and her claim that she "didn't look good on paper either" was classless and really demoralizing for him I'm sure. I really wish he could have kicked her and her family to the curb right then and there. Now that would have been a first for The Bachelor!

I think he's attracted to Jenni and has fun with her, but I think Deanna has this thing in the bag.

Interestingly, Jenni's Dad asked Brad about his goals but when Brad tried to express his future plans to "The Professor", he cut him off. Bettina's family didn't give Brad or Bettina a chance. They were determined not to like Brad and to demonstrate their disapproval of Bettina's chices. Shame on them. Run, Brad, run !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by crescent22;2637306;
    Brad's an idiot. I've watched only parts of 3 episodes, and the overwhelming feeling I get in all 3 listening to him is that he is a simpleton. He speaks slow; he has nothing unique, smooth, or sophisticated to say- he's virtually a robot repeating all his required lines from ABC about tough decisions and caring and having feelings.

For a 34-year old guy, even without a college education, he ought to have developed the skill and suave nature of a businessman now, at least in conversation. All we know is he is partner with 2 others in 4 bars- the brains of the operation could well be his brother and third partner.

If you're a simple, materialistic girl in for the money and and his build, Brad's perfect.

Oh. Do you really think so ? I think that "simple" presentation is just his style, and it really can be quite disarming in a business setting, and give him the upper hand.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

OMG I couldn't stop laughing when Sheena's mom was talking about their eyes. I had to keep rewinding it. And then when she was talking about how her and her daughter were ready for marriage...huh?

DeAnna's and Jenni's dates went extremely well, though I still think the shampoo was weird.

I won't even comment on Bettina's date.

+ Reply to Thread