+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2637023;
    Or, realistically, who you know! And Brad has the personality to know a lot of different people.
    No, I meant it is "what you do..." One's benevolent actions trump one's malevolent networking! Now, that's reality!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Bettina's date was ugly and her family is the opposite of warm and fuzzy...
    Realistically though, I think a lot of parents would question the whole bar business thing.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2637051;
    I can only hope that Brad let Sheena go because he didn't want to hurt her any more and that Bettina is next on his list. For the life of me, I just cannot see why he is keeping Bettina.
    I'll bet you're right.

Sheesh - I haven't even watched the show yet and I already can't stand Professor Dickwad.

FORT Fogey

I've got a hunch that Bettina's family may have strongly encouraged her to marry a guy that she liked but did not love. Her dad was "in love though" and sounds still angry that the divorce happened.

ETA: It just occurred to me that this could be in the wrong thread. Mods, please move/delete if this is so.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2636992;
    Both my in-laws are professors and they are the nicest people you could ever want to meet. So, don't judge everyone by this one guy...he needs to get over himself.
    I've had some great professors, so I completely agree, canuck. But I am feeling free to judge Prof. Dad by his insane, Emo Just For Men hair. I agree with the conclusion that Sheena's ouster was a pity move so she didn't get sucked in further. He'd have ditched Bettina if he could have. And maybe I'm late to the party, but is Chris Harrison trying to sport the same not-quite-shaven look as Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2637080;
    I'll bet you're right.

Sheesh - I haven't even watched the show yet and I already can't stand Professor Dickwad.
    Seriously, how would you like to marry into THAT?!!! Good God! - He needs to remember what it was like back in the 1800s with our settlers homesteading out west living in 12 x 14 sod homes, trying to get ahead. Where does he come off as being such a sociapathic pig? I don't think it has to do with him being a Professor. My Uncle is a Professor at an Ivy League School and he would never, ever treat someone as if they are less than him. I just think Betinna's dad is a prick.

Did anyone notice when Bettina and her dad were talking in the garden. She brought up "one of your daughters" referring to not finishing college. Did she mean her or her sister?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;2637084;
    ETA: It just occurred to me that this could be in the wrong thread. Mods, please move/delete if this is so.
    No, you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2637086;
    I've had some great professors, so I completely agree, canuck. But I am feeling free to judge Prof. Dad by his insane, Emo Just For Men hair. I agree with the conclusion that Sheena's ouster was a pity move so she didn't get sucked in further. He'd have ditched Bettina if he could have. And maybe I'm late to the party, but is Chris Harrison trying to sport the same not-quite-shaven look as Brad?
    The hair! Despite loads of framed paper hanging off his walls at home, Daddy displayed a remarkable lack of class and an unforgivable lack of style. Three or four centuries ago that would have been enough to be burned at the stake.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella;2637070;
    Bettina's date was ugly and her family is the opposite of warm and fuzzy...
    Realistically though, I think a lot of parents would question the whole bar business thing.
    If Brad (or a suitor) were a plumber a lot of parents would question that, but would never question where their crap goes! If we did not have people like Brad, where would I get my Long Island Iced Tea?!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

+ Reply to Thread