+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;2636969;
    Bettina' last and I think if it were up to him, she wouldn't get one either and we'd have our final two.

especially when he gave her the rose, he did not want to look at her, touch her, or kiss her.........when she walked back to the others she took a moment to turn around.......to compose herself.....and they never showed the final 3 with him toasting...what's up with that??? I wanted to see who he was standing with

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;2637010;
    especially when he gave her the rose, he did not want to look at her, touch her, or kiss her.........when she walked back to the others she took a moment to turn around.......to compose herself.....and they never showed the final 3 with him toasting...what's up with that??? I wanted to see who he was standing with
    there will probably be pictures of it up on abc late tonight or tomorrow

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2636980;
    What a loser! It is not what you know rather it is what you do!
    Or, realistically, who you know! And Brad has the personality to know a lot of different people.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by josieb;2636989;
    Hey, they didn't show toasting shot of the 3 girls.
    I know! I wanted to see who was all by their lonesome on one side!
    On the hunt for everlasting love

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2637023;
    Or, realistically, who you know! And Brad has the personality to know a lot of different people.

I llike the way you think

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2637008;
    well its a good thing that Brad likes Be because her family is sure a bunch of hypocrytes! The nerve of that girls father judging Brad because he does not have an education? Wow will he be shocked when they find out he is a self made millionaire. Those moms were something too! Poor Brad.

I have liked Be and De all along and have to admit that De had the best HT date than the others.
    I think that jenni had the best, and was shown the longest..... we all have our opinions and our favs

Bettina' last and I think if it were up to him, she wouldn't get one either and we'd have our final two.
    YOu're not kidding. Wow. That was one heck of a nasty family visit. I thought the promo was just edited to look bad. And they probably think they were being protective or honest rather than being plain rude.

I can only hope that Brad let Sheena go because he didn't want to hurt her any more and that Bettina is next on his list. For the life of me, I just cannot see why he is keeping Bettina.

I have to say, I just loved Jenni's dad. And even moreso loved Deanna's entire family. He got lucky there. Considering Sheenas mom was wacky and bettina's family - well we all know what that was like.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2636987;
    wow. I am about drained after toinight's show..how about you all?

yeppers and still not happy with how things are turning out. I do know that I felt sorry for Brad though with Bettina's family. How Rude! and TACKY I thought.

And what is with her father anyways making that comment about her first husband and how wonderful he was. Apparently not since she divorced him. DUH! Maybe he should marry Be's ex and live happliy ever after.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

+ Reply to Thread