+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bachelorette Diaries - Compliments of Mario, Part 3

The Bachelorette Diaries - Compliments of Mario, Part 3

Wary of incurring his formidable Uncle Vincenzo's wrath, Mario was somewhat more reluctant this week to offer up the goods. In our usual dawn meeting, Mario - tanned, sexy and healthy - demanded way more cash assurances that we will maintain our silence. We swore up and down that we will not disclose any sensitive details such as Mario's clandestine encounters behind the pool house with Bettina and Jenni a couple of Bachelorettes who shall remain nameless.

Mario's job is becoming more difficult by the day because his, er, "contacts" inside the Bachelorette house are being sent home at an alarming rate. Therefore he felt that we needed to offer him more cold hard cash encouragement this week, especially since it seems Uncle Vincenzo may have gotten wind of his exploits.

Bettina

Deanna

Hillary

Jenni

Kristy

Sheena

Disclaimer: We cannot prove with any certainty that these were in fact written by the bachelorettes. For all we know, Mario is also an extremely talented creative writer and cleaning pools is his day job...and a great way to keep that sexy golden tan.

Thanks to contributing FORT writers and moderators : Yardgnome, AJane, lildago, roseskid, MsFroggy, AshleyPSU, marybethp, MotherSister, Marleybone, Mariner, speedbump, PhoneGrrrl, and Amanda.
    Last edited by speedbump; 10-24-2007 at 03:51 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: The Bachelorette Diaries - Compliments of Mario, Part 3

As usual, Gang!!! That was hilarious!! One question .. how are you going to bribe Mario to go on each of the hometown dates to steal their diaries!! Inquiring minds want to know!! (well, not really, but I do so enjoy Mario's contributions!! )
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

"DD stands for Dominate and Destroy". that's so hilarious and might be true!!
    Last edited by 3ggplant; 10-24-2007 at 04:07 PM.

I really think that it's about time we offer Mario additional incentives (CASH) to swipe Chris Harrison's Man Pages. Great Job everyone!!!!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Whoooeee! That Mario sure knows how to rock his tatooed pecs and charm those pages right out of their diaries.

Who will Mario follow to the hometown dates? Will Brad become suspicious with this "other" hunk in tow? I don't know...you better advise him to lay low for awhile, though maybe you can (bribe) politely ask a production gofer to filch those pages while they are all on these road trips. Just a thought.

Thanks once again to everyone for capturing the thoughts and demeanors of the girls from this past episode. Hugs for All
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They are all so funny ... but Hillary and the puppies surrounding her marshmallow shoes was a mega-hoot !

Thank you all !

( Hopefully Mario will be offered a job as a "handler" on the home town dates. *wink, wink* )
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

awesome, thanks for that

Great job. Loved them all!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Y'all have these girls pegged.

+ Reply to Thread