+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 10/22/07 Recap: Hillary, Dillary Doc…Prepare the Electric Shock

Re: The Bachelor 10/22/07 Recap: Hillary, Dillary Doc…Prepare the Electric Shock

Roses, what an amazing connection you have with this earth shattering show about romantic feelings (how many drinks am I up to?). Thanks for the great insights! I also loved the McFly mention.

Re: The Bachelor 10/22/07 Recap: Hillary, Dillary Doc…Prepare the Electric Shock

Very funny recap Roses, thanks!

FORT Regular

That was so funny, roses! You had me giggling the whole way through!

FORT Fan

I have never seen your threads before and they are so perfect. I am going to go read the ones from the other episodes. Incredible. Can't wait for next week.

Love the title! Could not watch the show due to Dish/cable transfer trouble but this was much better.

Hil has bought a first class ticket on the crazy train..hope we don't see her stalking again at the FRC...

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

He points out that he stutters around the ladies, he repeats himself, and he gets nervous just like them. I have to admit, their conversation is so endearing and damn him - I can feel the mortar from my walls of cynicism breaking down. He says he never expected to meet someone as wonderful as (me) her and that he’s glad (I’m) she’s there with him.
    Roses - who knew? So, I'm just guessing here, but are all your BOOYAHs for Brad? Thanks for another wonderful recap of our fun in the sun soap opera!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Roses - I do believe you outdid yourself. Funniest recap yet

roses ... you have special knack for creating visuals in the readers' minds with your writing ... for example:

There is little to no chemistry between these two and they couldn’t look more uncomfortable if they were both sitting in chiffon dresses.

Some like this one are G-rated ... a few are a little blue ... or maybe it's my dirty mind ... but all are so, so funny !

Everything about Hillary was compassionate but not sappy. How do you DO this so well ALL the time.

Another brilliant and brilliantly funny roses recap lights FORT's Bachelor forum.

Thank you !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Sorry I'm late roses, but I am just catching up on my recaps. Thanks for another great one!!

Things that made me

Chris Harrison approaches, wearing a shirt left over from Michael Richards' days as Kramer on Seinfeld that he clearly dug out of the trash

Later she tells us their relationship may be moving slowly, but it’s definitely moving. Well, compared to a six-ton, moss-covered boulder, maybe.

He mysteriously says, “however things work out, it will," and DeAnna must have the secret decoder ring because she seems to know exactly what he’s saying.

I’ve heard the saying you look like an ass, but I’ve never actually known someone who had a face on their ass.

Once outside, however, she breaks down while talking to us and actually experiences difficulty breathing - unzip that damn dress!
    Wake up and be awesome

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Oh roses, my sweet friend, I really needed this recap. Thanks so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast