+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2624084;
    Ummmm.... did Bettina just say that their date was BORING????
    Sorry but I understood Bettina to say "then my date was not all that special after all." It looked as though she was about to cry when she left the room.

Quote Originally Posted by gameon;2625238;
    I feel bad for Hillary...I wish they just stopped showing her at the end of the show. It was totally unnecessary. Yes, she totally fell apart..she is delusional..and yes that made great tv. But she deserved alittle respect too. She was made to look like a fool at the expense of ABC and ratings.
    You're right, the cameras should've stopped rolling. Hilliary, I feel must've have had some very bad experiences with men she's dated, boyfriends. She should have more self control. Hope she doesn't fall apart when she has a very ill patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2624302;
    Getting past the Hillary drama... I was glad to see Brad actually appear to question Bettina's statement that what she feels for him is deeper than anything she's ever felt. That is not a direct quote, but close to what Bettina said during their preRC convo. Poor girl is trying too hard to force the game. Since she's been married you have to think she loved her ex more than some bachelor she has known for a couple of weeks!
    Could depend how her ex treated her after they were married. She's made several remarks about how sweet and kind Brad is.

I still read the comments here and the synopsis, but I have stopped watching. It has become dreadfully boring and focuses way too much on cat fights among the women and the overly dramatic breakdowns of a woman with either emotional problems or a strong desire to become the next Meryl Streep. What happened to the romance between one man and one woman? I think the editing of trying to develop some kind of a mystery of who will be chosen has caused the show to finally jump the shark.

I will be surprised if we see this show continuing for much longer. Maybe one more Bachelor, but if it goes like this one, that may be the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2625584;
    Could depend how her ex treated her after they were married. She's made several remarks about how sweet and kind Brad is.

There could be some real truth to that - about her ex - and the way the family reacts to Brad may be protective because of that as well - not wanting to see her hurt again. Her ex is supposedly a high powered real estate type - and may not be able to see thru Brad being possibly successful - and in the professional realm of the ex. They also may not have agreed with her divorce either - especially after a long relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2625536;
    To the average viewer Bettina is basically a non-entity, so, why is she being featured so prominently in the previews? I don't get it.

That is why I keep asking myself too. All non sleut think Deanna or Jenni is going to win so why throw Bettina under the bus as some have said, although to me the date last night was good, they had meaningful conversation so what gives?

How come Hillary and Jenni all buddy-buddy all of the sudden? Didn't Hillary went thru Jenni's luggage w/ Jade and called Jenni "sexual" and a "freak in the closet"??

FORT Fogey

This may be my favorite season ever. Loving Brad....not so sure about Bettina, but if he's with any of the other three I have no issues. Next week should be interesting...

I think he'll end up with Sheena...and then Jenni and Deanna can have their own double Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2624643;
    To me this was because she did not kiss. She is the only one in that house who Brad have not kiss and he wants too but is holding off. She is jealous who would not be but she does use sarcatic wit to throw things off. No one knows what went on her dates every one comes in and talk but she keeps everything bottled up.
    Exactly the way I saw it. Isn't is interesting how we can all watch the same thing and get such different perceptions of what happened.

There is something that keeps coming back to me, I wonder if anyone else remembers this. Brad was being interviewed I think it was on Bobby Banes show about the gandola date. Brad said that was the most romatic date ever, I don't know if it was the setting or what but it got so the cameras had to stop rolling. I was really looking forward to the date because I thought it was really going to show fire between Bettina and Brad. As we all know, nothing happened. Does anyone else remember this hype. Brad's not the type to make something like that up.

When Brad had his 1 on 1 with Brettina just before the FRC, Bettina told him she wanted him to know she wanted him to kiss her last night. He said something like that's good to know. or something to that effect.

Our romantic man there....Ahem.

HELP! Am I dreaming or does someone else remember any of this?

+ Reply to Thread