+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2623965;
    I got the feelng from watching Brad and Bettina that it wasn't a romantic connection, more of a concerned friend
    Yes, if he was feeling romantic towards her, he would have kissed her. She her head on his shoulder, chest, he still didn't do anything, at the end of the show too.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2625024;
    Yes, if he was feeling romantic towards her, he would have kissed her. She her head on his shoulder, chest, he still didn't do anything, at the end of the show too.

On their 1 on 1 pre rc she said to him remember we talk about not being intimate so early so they had talk about this on the way to the date at the marina

Quote Originally Posted by lynninatlanta;2624094;
    WOW, even if you thought that in comparison to the others, why the heck would you verbalize that to the lions? I'm not getting that one at all, play it off as a joke but I didn't get that she was kidding at all...
    Don't think she was kidding either. Think she was a bit envious because Sheena got the earrings ( can't believe he'd give them someone he barely knows), got to pick a nice gown. This didn't seem to bother Jenni at all.

Bettina, think she's getting the boot next week.

Deanna, I don't like this woman. I think she's just feeding Brad all the correct lines.

Hillary, she is delusional. Something is seriously wrong with her, on her 1 on 1 date, she crys a lot (I think this was her undoing) then she falls apart when she doesn't get a rose. Gets upset when other gals are going on a 1 on 1 date with Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2625048;
    Don't think she was kidding either. Think she was a bit envious because Sheena got the earrings ( can't believe he'd give them someone he barely knows), got to pick a nice gown. This didn't seem to bother Jenni at all.
    The earrings were provided by Chopard, for a promotional mention. It is also in the credits. Brad didn't buy them.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;2624236;
    ...this whole thing has fallen apart, and I'm not sure it's worth watching. I think Brad was probably not a bad guy, but Fleiss has bordered on abusive with the edit of the women. Think I'm over the Bachelor for good...

Absolutely on target barbell. This wreck looks like it was made by someone who doesn't like women.

I feel bad for Hillary...I wish they just stopped showing her at the end of the show. It was totally unnecessary. Yes, she totally fell apart..she is delusional..and yes that made great tv. But she deserved alittle respect too. She was made to look like a fool at the expense of ABC and ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by gameon;2625238;
    I feel bad for Hillary...I wish they just stopped showing her at the end of the show. It was totally unnecessary. Yes, she totally fell apart..she is delusional..and yes that made great tv. But she deserved alittle respect too. She was made to look like a fool at the expense of ABC and ratings.
    Brad was fully aware that Hillary was high maintenance, which is one of the main reasons he booted her. He took great pains to tell her how it was going, and followed her out to try to explain to comfort her. Note, when he saw she was uspset he went out ... when she started going nutso he said "okay ... goodbye".

I'm a little concerned about how she is around patients. She is way, way too "soft".

I do agree that they took terrible advantage of her ... and even used it in the previews and commercials to sell this episode. That is pretty darn sick.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

To the average viewer Bettina is basically a non-entity, so, why is she being featured so prominently in the previews? I don't get it.

FORT Regular

Regarding Hillary's 'meltdown'.

I have a feeling that this 'Anonymous' poster on Kate's blog is Hillary: I'm hungry: The Bachelor episode 3 Hillary

If so, it certainly casts her post-show behavior in a different light. It does seem like they were asking her about her father. No wonder she became so hysterical.

My opinion is that Brad grew disgusted listening to her interview go on and on, when it was clear that she was so distraught. My take is that he went outside to make the producers stop, and was clearly concerned for her. I think the subsequent footage of her interview had been done before Brad came out to her.

This just reinforces my belief that this show has become too cruel and sordid to enjoy. The show was much more authentic in it's early season....this just seems like a farce.

+ Reply to Thread