+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;2624516;
    i think the date was fine, not great, body language was rough, but what was telling, was that bettina said the date was not great...
    To me this was because she did not kiss. She is the only one in that house who Brad have not kiss and he wants too but is holding off. She is jealous who would not be but she does use sarcatic wit to throw things off. No one knows what went on her dates every one comes in and talk but she keeps everything bottled up.

I thought Bettina was just saying her date was not as great/boring ... not exactly joking, per se ... but what do you say when another girl tells you that a guy you really like just gave her diamonds ? I think she just said that and removed herself so she didn't have to say or hear any more.

I think they all thought their one-on-ones were great ... or the best ... until Sheena got the rocks ... and they started thinking, hmmm ... what's that all about ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Bettina: "Every time I see Brad, I fall more and more in love with him." Huh? How did you skip from Stage 1 to Stage 4 of the whole being in love thing? My memory is horrible but had they even been on a 1-on-1 prior to this one? I mean, if she's more and more in love with the guy, when did this whole love thing start to blossom? At the improv? While she was yelling "I love you" through a cone-shaped party hat?

And what the hell was she wearing at the rose ceremony? It's like she must've spilled something on her "real" dress, took off the "real" dress, and carried on in her slip.

Speaking of dresses . . . "Hillary, Hillary, Hillary" <<--- Actually, I was saying that a lot tonight. That one pool scene where they not only bleeped out her voice but actually pixilated her mouth (so as not to read her lips :nono) was HILARIOUS. Definitely worthy of a scene in "Flavor of Love".

I guess Hillary's never gotten the "I like you as a friend" speech before 'cause she just. wasn't. getting it. That crying scene was the mother lode of meltdowns. And yeah - I get the whole high stress situation, lots of alcohol, yada yada, but C'MON - try and hold it together until you're in private and away from those evil editors.

Oh - and I wish somebody would hide all of Jenni's headbands. YUCK.

ETA: One more thing - out of ALL these girls, the girl I think would be the most fun - BY FAR - to hang out with would be Hillary.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-23-2007 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2624272;
    As a fire evacuee who believes their home may not be standing, and needless to say our shows are all pre-empted with evac/fire news, an extra big thank you to those of you spoiling..I'm so glad I can get on here and escape reality for an hour and read about the show!
    So sorry to hear you are affected by the fire. I lived in that area many years..fires and Santa Ana winds...biggest nightmare ever. Hope you are all safe..God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2624302;
    Getting past the Hillary drama... I was glad to see Brad actually appear to question Bettina's statement that what she feels for him is deeper than anything she's ever felt. That is not a direct quote, but close to what Bettina said during their preRC convo. Poor girl is trying too hard to force the game. Since she's been married you have to think she loved her ex more than some bachelor she has known for a couple of weeks!
    We don't know that for sure, their was a divorce for a reason with a lot of possibilities..Bettina still reminds me of a bird with a broken wing. She is slowly coming out of her shell. I think Brad is seeing a side of her we are not are she would not still be there.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2624787;
    We don't know that for sure, their was a divorce for a reason with a lot of possibilities..Bettina still reminds me of a bird with a broken wing. She is slowly coming out of her shell. I think Brad is seeing a side of her we are not are she would not still be there.
    I agree - Brad must be seeing something in her. Notice that we never see ANY real conversation between Brad and Bettina but yet next week he appears thrilled to see her, lifts and hugs her. They show them arguing - perhaps to throw the viewers off - but the reality is that real couples DO argue.

I keep saying they are talking we are not seeing them. In the second episode he said I have waited all day for this and she said I wanted to talk to him again. Lat night he said I could be anywhere with you and it would be okay not exact quote so they are talking we are just not seeing them. [FA Edit]
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-23-2007 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2623965;
    I got the feelng from watching Brad and Bettina that it wasn't a romantic connection, more of a concerned friend
    I haven't seen any serious chemistry with anyone but Jenni. I think most of the gals are just fooling themselves.

But that was very far from a bad date. While thinking of that, I had a flashback of Andrew and Amber's iceskating date. Now that was a bad date.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2624004;
    Hillary: "@#%#!#!% @%@%@#% %%^#%#$%#!!!!" and "I want Brad to @!@%! and @@#$#@!!"
    That was so provoked by the minions. Harshly edited too. The G-rated comment came first, then they egged her on to a X-rated statement of what she wanted. The edit reversed the order. She was drunk, but still. She walked right into her edit.

But I think Hillary is the raunchiest (and horniest) bachelorette ever (before the Fantasy Dates at least).

I also think Kristy is a victim of her stick-in-the-mud edit. But I noted that on a swimming date, her hair was always dry. I didn't see her as into Brad either. It was mutual.
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2624011;
    brad cheers the girls and says "cheers to following your hearts" and while he says it, i noticed he was looking at Dee.
    There does seem to be something there with DeAnna, but Fleiss refuses to show it. Only Jenni gets any shown sparks from Brad. The ones with DeAnna are subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2624020;
    I thought the scene with DeAnna was so cute - just so cute how they were both dying by not being able to kiss each other - and he was such a gentlemen to not do it in front of the other girls...

guess he learned his lesson so he walked away with jenni
    I liked how he gave her that little pre-teen nudge.

The dates are so short, they never give us much of any of the bachelorettes. I think we got more from the pre-RC than from the dates.

Hillary's exit was the saddest of any outside of the Final 4. Delusional unrequited love. So sweet, so naive, so psychotic, so Fleissian.

She was so swept away, yet Brad never really made out with her. A love story in her own imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2624027;
    Brad is a bit of man-ho. Stealing away to make out in the middle of a group date... .
    Really? He's only made out with Jenni, DeAnna and very briefly with Sheena and Hillary. Only four before the Home Visits. Andrew was much admired for only making out with four before the Home Visits (Kirsten, Schefft, Cristina (on a group date), and Anne-Michelle (but that was an icky brother-sister type session in the hottub), he didn't make out with Tina Fab until her Home Visit). Brad's the least man-ho of all the bachelors.

Yes, he's into Jenni and DeAnna, but compare him to Blob. That guy would tongue-strangle a random crewmember if she got too close.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2624191;
    on a side note, is Bettina wearing a sack?
    Why does she always wear her nighty to Rose Ceremonies? I liked Sarah S' WalMart dresses better.
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2624305;
    still, it wasnt Jenni's best time on the show...the hairband is UGLY and she made me think of Gladys Kravitz...I'm probably the only one here old enough to know who GLadys K is...
    Bewitched is still popular in reruns, and will be for decades.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 10-23-2007 at 10:59 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Regular

I'm sad that I'm "just not into" this season. I don't feel Brad has any meaningful connections with any of the ladies. IMO, "the sexiest bachelor ever" is also one of the "most boring bachelors ever".

Jenni is being given the darling edit (like Tessa), even when she questioned Bettina about the date comments, she kept it between the two of them and she wasn't mean. Sheena is a sweetheart as well, but we don't know much about her. I think Bettina's pettiness edit is more like Bevin's (obviously without any sexual chemistry), while Jenni has the sexual chemistry edit, but not the cattiness.

I have been bored with other bachelors, but I've always felt a connection with one of the girls. This time I wish them all well, but I feel nada.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2623948;
    girls think bettina thinks this is a competition
    It is, they're competing for Brad.

+ Reply to Thread