+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2624284;
    Kikora - how are you doing? Are you and your friends/family OK?

I saw that Arielflies was on today, but have not heard from her either.
    Jelle, I left with basically no warning it came very quickly. We're out. All my family is out. All of their previous homes are gone. Many of my friends we know have lost homes. But we have no real information on any of our current homes, other than that I had flames when I left at 6:50 this morning at my front porch. It's a mess. It's only stuff, as long as all my friends and family are ok, the rest is just stuff. It can be replaced.

Tying this in to Bachelor, Sadie's hometown is now evacuated, as well. Then again, any bachelorette in San Diego is probably evacuated. This is unreal and the news isn't capturing what we're seeing.

I wish I could be watching the show not just reading the thread. I'm definitely going to check ABC for it tomorrow. I need the distraction from real life.

Prayers for Arielflies and any others also in the danger zone in SoCal.

No one goes unscathed in this season of the Bach...we got to see the "other" side of both Bettina and Jenni tonight and isn't funny how DeAnna has stayed the same throughout all the episodes to date. (which says to me we are seeing who she really is, take it or leave it) Bettina's home date looks bad and Jenni looks like she is performing for Brad on hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2624494;
    Jelle, I left with basically no warning it came very quickly. We're out. All my family is out. All of their previous homes are gone. Many of my friends we know have lost homes. But we have no real information on any of our current homes, other than that I had flames when I left at 6:50 this morning at my front porch. It's a mess. It's only stuff, as long as all my friends and family are ok, the rest is just stuff. It can be replaced.

Tying this in to Bachelor, Sadie's hometown is now evacuated, as well. Then again, any bachelorette in San Diego is probably evacuated. This is unreal and the news isn't capturing what we're seeing.

I wish I could be watching the show not just reading the thread. I'm definitely going to check ABC for it tomorrow. I need the distraction from real life.

Prayers for Arielflies and any others also in the danger zone in SoCal.

OMG just to take a moment & address this please be safe all of you. Thoughts & prayers for everyone!!

Funny watching the show tell me something about this one being more real than the others. Bettina and Brad date was just fine. The edit is stupid but practical I am not leaving that love boat I am staying on it.

I will put my thoughts in the THOUGHT AND COMMENT section.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-23-2007 at 12:47 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2624514;
    Funny watching the show tell me something about this one being more real than the others. Bettina and Brad date was just fine. The edit is stupid but practical I am not leaving that love boat I am staying on it.
    i think the date was fine, not great, body language was rough, but what was telling, was that bettina said the date was not great...

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;2624340;
    i was afraid that when i posted this that it would be taken the wrong way..said it was refreshing to see 'real women' on the show if you recall....just that i was really surprised.....

not bashin' just surprised...
    Oh, I'm sorry. I was agreeing w/you. I think it is also refreshing to see real woman like that on the show.

First of all my thoughts and prayers to all of Southern Cal residents.

Anyway, back to the show... I still have faith in Bettina even though her edits aren't all that good. I now know why I liked her from the very beginning, she's got the traditional way of dating - learning and getting to know each other. You hardly see that anymore these days. People are quick to get into the physical part of dating. There's no mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;2624516;
    i think the date was fine, not great, body language was rough, but what was telling, was that bettina said the date was not great...
    I agree it was very telling and worth taking notes on the fact that she said that her date was boring compared to Sheena's date. I know there had to be some jealously w/Sheena getting the earrings and not her. Heck, a date on a gondola w/Brad sound almost more romantic than the date w/Sheena.

Quote Originally Posted by mynicholle;2624557;

I still have faith in Bettina even though her edits aren't all that good. I now know why I liked her from the very beginning, she's got the traditional way of dating - learning and getting to know each other. You hardly see that anymore these days. People are quick to get into the physical part of dating. There's no mystery.
    I agree! I still like Bettina, she seems more mature than the rest of the remaining group... All of them jump into the pool at the end, and Bettina was throwing them a pink towel, that was kinda cute.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2624561;
    I agree it was very telling and worth taking notes on the fact that she said that her date was boring compared to Sheena's date. I know there had to be some jealously w/Sheena getting the earrings and not her. Heck, a date on a gondola w/Brad sound almost more romantic than the date w/Sheena.
    Seems like Bettina was being sarcastic or maybe a little jealous (which is ok) because Sheena was showing off the diamond earrings and dress Sheena was also getting the 1 on 1 date!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2624561;
    Heck, a date on a gondola w/Brad sound almost more romantic than the date w/Sheena.
    Well, as we all know -- or should be so lucky to find out! -- romance is what you make of the time you have, no matter where it is. I've had some romantic dates that didn't involve gondolas OR diamond earrings!

+ Reply to Thread