+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Cheddar...I think that babyfat was totally being sarcastic with that statement...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2624368;
    Cheddar...I think that babyfat was totally being sarcastic with that statement...
    If so, my apologies. Some people have been critical of her ability to be professional at work, thus it's hard to tell.

YAY!! Brad's comming to my hometown in Wichita, Ks.!!! Big Jenni fan too! Not just because she's from Wichita, but it's very exciting to have someone from your graduating class do something like this! And the city/media did a great job of keeping all this a secret because I havent heard anything about the hometown date until tonight! Plus my best friend even works for our local newpaper and still never knew!!!

FORT Newbie

Okay, I just watched it and I don't know what everyone else is saying but here are my two cents:

It's Sheena. I'm feeling Jen Scheft (spelling?) Andrew Firestone all over again. I didn't see Jen coming UNTIL the one on one she had and it's the same with Sheena. She's the only one without a bad edit at this point, the brother loves her, it's her. I'm shocked honestly but I think it's her. It's the only way the editing makes sense. Not sure about her mom but they made it look questionable last week in the previews with her falling down the stairs and low and behold it's endearing. She's who I'm rooting for now.

DeAnna - obviously there's chemistry, we all liked her so much in the beginning, they had to give her the bad edit lest we root for her

Bettina - they let us love her a little and then WHAM! she a B***H.

Kristi - boring, no chemistry, I don't know how she made it this far

Jenni - I think she is F2. Again, editing makes her look not as bad as the others but just enough so in the end we won't root for her.

Hilary - Holy crap. I less shocked about her "dramatic" exit than I am about her x-rated description of what she wanted Brad to do to her. She had to be drunk. I've thought she was fake from the beginning, now I think she might be a little crazy.

I have been irritated with the editing up to this point. Now I think I have to admit they are a bit genius. I won't be suprised if we are all cheering for Sheena like crazy after the next couple of weeks. Again, I didn't see it coming but that's what it looks like to me.

I don't know if that was even a full two cents worth but there you have it.

FORT Newbie

Ok...I am new to this so bare with me please! I wrote this somewhere else, but can't find where, so here it is again!

While watching tonights eppy, I had a thought that maybe, just maybe they are setting us for a Sheena Jenni or Sheena DeAnna Final 2. And can it possibly be Sheena as F1? [mod edit]

I don't know? Just a thought. I am still new to all this, and rather enjoy reading what all you super sluethers come up with! And you are always right on! So thats why I am writing this so you can tell me how wrong I really am! LOL!
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-23-2007 at 09:19 AM.

FORT Fanatic

chedder/bonbon - OF COURSE i was being sarcastic. nurses are under extreme pressure [so my sister tells me], and also undervalued in our society.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2624454;
    chedder/bonbon - OF COURSE i was being sarcastic. nurses are under extreme pressure [so my sister tells me], and also undervalued in our society.
    Forgive me?

I did not enjoy the show tonight, it gave me a massive headache. Hillary's meltdown went on way too long. Fleiss and company ought to be ashamed of themselves. I like Jenni but she is no position to say Bettina isn't there for the right reason. Pot meet kettle. I got the feeling Jenni saw Bettina as her only "real" competition. I don't think Brad is that into Sheena. He wants to feel something because Chad spoke so highly of her, but I don't think that there is anthying there. I didn't realize that DeAnna's voice was so deep, I think that might be a big reason why she comes across as aggressive. Truth be told if a guy took me on a picnic and boat ride and gave another lady fifteen grand worth of jewelry, I would never speak to him again. Some of next week's hometown visits look like complete disasters. Can't wait.

[mod edit]
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-23-2007 at 09:23 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jandtbro;2624392;

Kristi - boring, no chemistry, I don't know how she made it this far
    I have been wondering this for weeks. No one who is being themselves has to constantly explain to a mate "I'm really [adjective of your choice, in Kristi's case "fun"], honest." If you have to try to verbally convince them, it's not true.

hilary's breakdown was hardly bachelor history, seemed no different than any of the other ones

man they are really pulling at strings to bring on the drama this season, well, they do this every season

man bettina, she's so blah, can't wait to see her not get a rose...hopefully that will be very soon

and sheena, how old is she? she looks about 35

+ Reply to Thread