+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bethie;2624086;
    It's funny that Jenni says that Bettina isn't there for the right reasons because last week Bettina said the same thing about Jenni.
    That interview was SUCH a producer set up....Jenni clearly was coached to call Bettina on the carpet.....

still, it wasnt Jenni's best time on the show...the hairband is UGLY and she made me think of Gladys Kravitz...I'm probably the only one here old enough to know who GLadys K is...

FORT Fan

must say that i enjoyed the edit that both jenni and sheena had on this show...jenni appeared mature and not mean, slutty, or spiteful...and sheena was so enjoying her date,

sadly, did not enjoy bettina, felt that both she a dede were playing, and that dede's time with brad was extremely scripted...by dede...

poor poor hilary............

pretty much nothing on kristi, did not want to waste time on her i guess, but she was a very classy lady

definately respect hilary when brad led jenni away she said that jenni was a nice girl, but she was sick that she was going away to kiss brad......so, jenni can't be all that bad, eh? also liked that jen called out bettina, and bettina's answer was so unbelievable............

that wasn't the biggest melt down in Bachelor history as they're making it to be. Deanna is blinking really fast again... and saying what Brad wants to hear, again!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2624246;
    yes...good thing nurses aren't under any pressure at their jobs. what a cry baby [i'm still amazed that she cried and cried on her 1 on 1 date a few weeks back. sheesh.]
    Not under pressure? Nurses work their tails off. They have so much responsibility... it's a terribly stressful profession and my hat is off to all of those that do the job well. I've had wonderful nurses working with me and family members in the past in many, many situations. I could tell they loved their jobs and they were all terrific under all different kinds of pressure.

Please remember that the ladies were constantly supplied with alcohol, had little food, no outside contact, and nothing to do but dwell on Brad all day while production staff looking for an interesting TV show tried to convince ALL of the women that Brad really liked them just to increase the drama. TV Hillary is not the real life Hillary. And Fleiss took things way to far with her. Poor girl.
    Last edited by Cheddar; 10-23-2007 at 12:41 AM.

After tonight's show I'm confused in who I'm supposed to still like on this show...

DeeAnna doesn't seem in love to me at all
    Jenni seems kind of fake
    Bettina appears to be pretty confused
    Sheena seems nice, but no big sparks flying

?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2624152;
    Speaking of... Brad's comments to Hillary continue to sail right over her head, almost as high as her eyeshadow goes on her forehead.

Miss Froggy:
    Hillary is living in LaLaLand where you can wear a dress 2 sizes too small and imagine yourself in love with a total stranger. Oh, wait... .
    she REALLY did not look her best tonite...dress was surely borrowed and like Miss F said...tooooooo smalll. And her makeup was way way overdone. Hair was pretty though...She's gorgeous but not tonite.
    Last edited by lildago; 10-23-2007 at 12:39 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2624299;
    Heck, I would give anything to look like any of those ladies in bikinis! After 3 kids my body is never going to see a bikini again - it probably shouldn't even see a bathing suit again, but my kids love swimming so I have to make that sacrifice, lol!

Anyway, on topic, I remember last season a lot of people making comments about Tessa's body and her having a little tummy on her - I thought she looked amazing. I am just pointing this out, because it always isn't about who has the best body or looks the best in a bikini.
    i was afraid that when i posted this that it would be taken the wrong way..said it was refreshing to see 'real women' on the show if you recall....just that i was really surprised.....

not bashin' just surprised...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2624302;
    I was glad to see Brad actually appear to question Bettina's statement that what she feels for him is deeper than anything she's ever felt. That is not a direct quote, but close to what Bettina said during their preRC convo. Poor girl is trying too hard to force the game. Since she's been married you have to think she loved her ex more than some bachelor she has known for a couple of weeks!
    Yeah that. Goodness gracious. What was she thinking telling him she'd never felt deeper love than with him? He definitely didn't believe that, no matter how polite he was trying to be in response to her statement. The look on his face was the same as the look on his face on the boat when she told him she'd been married before. I think (I hope) that he's beginning to see that she's just pulling out all of the stops in the hopes of winning. I hope Brad enjoyed the two-faced nature of her on when watching this show tonight too ... telling the girls she was joking about not enjoying her date as much ... when she was clearly being bratty about getting a less romantic date than Sheena got. And then going outside to tell him she loved their date because it was so relaxed and she wouldn't have had it any other way. I just don't like this girl. Everything with her is contradicted.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Starbound;2624167;
    Although he tries, he also uses phrases like "we have something a bit different"...which IS confusing
    "Are you following me?"
    "YES! I am following you!" she says.
    Talk about a he says/she says moment...

It was painful but funny, how she just ...didnt...get...it. On the other hand, Brad is not a man who's gifted with gab or the ability to turn a phrase...or even just to communicate a simple concept such as, 'nothing more than friends.' He struggles to get past "Wow, you look beautiful!"

LOL. So funny you say that, we were talking about nosy neighbors the other day and I said "Oh, so she was doing a Mrs. Kavitz". Surprisingly, even the 20-year old file clerk understood.

OK, back to our regular programming.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2624305;
    That interview was SUCH a producer set up....Jenni clearly was coached to call Bettina on the carpet.....

still, it wasnt Jenni's best time on the show...the hairband is UGLY and she made me think of Gladys Kravitz...I'm probably the only one here old enough to know who GLadys K is...

+ Reply to Thread