+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2624217;
    I wouldn't call that losing her mind-- a very hurt girl who was probably misled by the producers (may be why what Brad said couldn't register, I'm guessing), and who may have been naive enough about the thing to open up completely is what I'm seeing. I just feel bad for her. She was probably the most honest one there, and probably was more into him than any of the others.
    I agree pakacat. I also think she was cast becasue they recognized she was easily manipulated and wide-eyed. Bevin talks about the "little birdies" and I am sure many little birdies were Hillary's friends. I also think she is spontaneous, in-the-moment and has a snarky wit. She would be a riot here on the board, but it doesn't come over right on film - or it is easily edited. I think she had help convincing her Brad was in love with her.

In real life she is a very competent, professional woman. She also has a wonderful sense of humor and quick wit.

I think the editing has sunk to a new low this year. Humorous has become mean and no one is spared. And it is too bad, because I am SOOO in love with this bachelor
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Selkie;2624231;
    May work at an excellent Hospital.... But her behavior is highly unprofessional.
    What does her crying over her personal life have anything to do with her professional career?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2624232;
    I feel icky even watching that.
    I hope she can move forward and is a strong woman in face of all of this...
    I agree, it was definately overdone and serioulsy left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I am back in DeAnna's corner, split between her and Jenni. Bettina, well, I just want to slap her. And seeing the previews for her bombed hometown date makes me even happier. Could she be getting the Bevin edit???

As a fire evacuee who believes their home may not be standing, and needless to say our shows are all pre-empted with evac/fire news, an extra big thank you to those of you spoiling..I'm so glad I can get on here and escape reality for an hour and read about the show!

Kikora - how are you doing? Are you and your friends/family OK?

I saw that Arielflies was on today, but have not heard from her either.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2624246;
    yes...good thing nurses aren't under any pressure at their jobs. what a cry baby [i'm still amazed that she cried and cried on her 1 on 1 date a few weeks back. sheesh.]
    Are you saying nurses and doctors aren't allowed real emotions in their personal life situations? Now that's a bit ridiculous, isn't it... People aren't robots.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2624259;
    I agree pakacat. I also think she was cast becasue they recognized she was easily manipulated and wide-eyed. Bevin talks about the "little birdies" and I am sure many little birdies were Hillary's friends. I also think she is spontaneous, in-the-moment and has a snarky wit. She would be a riot here on the board, but it doesn't come over right on film - or it is easily edited. I think she had help convincing her Brad was in love with her.

In real life she is a very competent, professional woman. She also has a wonderful sense of humor and quick wit.

I think the editing has sunk to a new low this year. Humorous has become mean and no one is spared. And it is too bad, because I am SOOO in love with this bachelor
    I agree. I am sure the producers maniplutated her. Didn't they do that to Moana?

FORT Fan

Oh my. That was most uncomfortable to watch. I feel terrible for Hillary. I hope she can go to work tomorrow with her head held high. And I hope her friends called her tonight to console her.

Brad's "comforting" talk outside of the house was ridiculous. Mr. Cheddar thinks the whole "friend" speech should have been skipped too. He thinks Brad was too chicken to just tell Hillary her emotional side was too much for him (tears on every date).

I hope Kristy wasn't surprised about not getting a rose. She didn't seem that into it.

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;2624026;
    you know, i do not have the best body in the world, but if i knew that i was going on the bachelor, i would be working it hard before i would ever go in front of the camera................jenny, hillary, sheena,and bettina look fab, but, although it is refreshing to see some real life women on the show, kristi and dede don't show well in bikinis...........
    Heck, I would give anything to look like any of those ladies in bikinis! After 3 kids my body is never going to see a bikini again - it probably shouldn't even see a bathing suit again, but my kids love swimming so I have to make that sacrifice, lol!

Anyway, on topic, I remember last season a lot of people making comments about Tessa's body and her having a little tummy on her - I thought she looked amazing. I am just pointing this out, because it always isn't about who has the best body or looks the best in a bikini.

Getting past the Hillary drama... I was glad to see Brad actually appear to question Bettina's statement that what she feels for him is deeper than anything she's ever felt. That is not a direct quote, but close to what Bettina said during their preRC convo. Poor girl is trying too hard to force the game. Since she's been married you have to think she loved her ex more than some bachelor she has known for a couple of weeks!

+ Reply to Thread