+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I think Brad is a cool cat. He seems so genuine and compassionate. So what if the guy doesn't have a college education, he seems to be doing quite well without it. And I have to say that you people are some of the most dramatic people on the web. Just enjoy the show for what it is and stop acting like a bunch of haters. I can guarantee you that the very same people who said they are over watching The Bachelor will be on here next week talking about it.
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2622062;
    Brad and his partners claim they are NOT millionaires and that their lives would be much easier if they were. Brad will never say he is a millionaire. What you get about him being a millionaire is edit driven and created.

If you pay attention to Brad's reactions, there is a difference between attraction and being polite. Brad will be polite and gentlemanly to everyone. Much of what we are seeing is editor creation.

The only thing I have to refer to about Brad being a millionare is the night of the premire when Chris ask Brad if he was a millionaire..... you are right in saying this is not something Brad would bring up himself, he is very much a gentlemen. Sorry, if I implied otherwise.

At any rate, Brad tried to side step and answered he had money in the bank, Chris said..now come on, my son has money in the bank. Do you have, say a million and Brad answered affirmative to that question but added he did not want the girls to know because he wanted them to care for him for who he was and his money not be involved with it. That is where my statement came from about exchanging one uncertaintiny for another.

It is still my opinion, and my opinion only that a million is not that much this day and age.. and the situation can easily be taken care of with a good attornery...if it is an issue. Money to me is an easier issue to deal with then the uncertaintiny aspect of if a girl cares for him or is there for her own promotion purposes.

I agree - and he may have an asset value of a million - that does mean he has that in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2622918;
    I agree - and he may have an asset value of a million - that does mean he has that in the bank.
    Right on, and that is usually the case. Any one with a million would not keep it in a bank...that was just Chris's way of getting Brad to admit it.

+ Reply to Thread