+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Galestorm;2615159;
    I wish next Season could be a Bachelorette with 25 guys. And maybe have them all be in their late 20's and 30's ready to settle down. Really much rather watch men,especially if there is some eye candy,or humourous guys.And the Bachelorette Season's Trisha and Meridith were the more romantic then the majority of Bachelor Season's, in my opinion.
    I agree wholeheartedly!!! I am soooo very tired of the endless parade of Bachelors and the petty, catty, vacuous, "girls" they have to choose from. At least Andy's group seemed a little more mature, intelligent and better educated than these "ladies" (and I use the term loosely). In fact, I am so tired of all the fighting among the women, that I have actually stopped watching (I can't stand watching them fight and cry over basically nothing). Last night, I decided to forego taping it and just read the synopsis here on the FORT. Last time I watched, Brad didn't seem overly interested in any particular girl (except maybe Jenni - sort of).

Bring on the next Bachelorette. I think the Bachelor is DONE!

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2615539;
    At least Andy's group seemed a little more mature, intelligent and better educated than these "ladies" (and I use the term loosely).
    That may have been a condition of Andy's so that he would do the show. Brad didn't go to college and I don't think he would be interested in the same type of women Andy is.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2615730;
    That may have been a condition of Andy's so that he would do the show. Brad didn't go to college and I don't think he would be interested in the same type of women Andy is.
    IMO Andy has been shown since the show as interested only in Andy. And his ILY to two women on the show was a huge Strike against him. Brad may not have graduated from college but he certainly is doing OK, he is a millionaire, far above Andy in financial status.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Galestorm;2615159;
    I wish next Season could be a Bachelorette with 25 guys. And maybe have them all be in their late 20's and 30's ready to settle down. Really much rather watch men,especially if there is some eye candy,or humourous guys.And the Bachelorette Season's Trisha and Meridith were the more romantic then the majority of Bachelor Season's, in my opinion.

I think I've read they stopped the Bachelorette Shows because it's just too hard to come up with 25 guys who want to do it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2614561;

DeAnna, DeAnna, Deanna. You were my favorite, but after watching this and last week's show, I wish you could've joined EggCarton and walked your happy ass out the door 'cause you really are a bitch.

Actually, I can't stand any of them - well, except for Kristy, and maybe Jenni, and maybe a tiny bit Sheena, but the rest are all obnoxious bitches.

DeAnna = Tough Beyotch Bitch
    Steffy = International Bitch
    Sheena = Squeaky Bitch
    Bettina = Reserved Bitch
    Hillary = Snotty Crying Bitch
    Egg/MilkCarton = Dairy Bitch
    Jenni = Giggly Bitch
    Jade = Broken Hearted Bitch
    Kristy = Mystery Bitch

I like Brad, and I'd hate to see him with any of these girls.

That sums up this episode very well!

I hope he breaks precedence and says..they're all nice girls but I'm just not that into any of 'em.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2614752;

Overall this season is highly entertaining and I love all the dramatics. Can't imagine how horribly boring this show would be without the cattiness and the crying.

I'm not finding it "highly" entertaining...I'd go as far as 'fairly' entertaining, myself, but I agree with you....the cattiness is the main entertainment this season. Imo, Brad appears to be a really nice fella, I like him, but he doesnt have the polish or the gift of gab to carry this show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nessie;2615824;
    I think I've read they stopped the Bachelorette Shows because it's just too hard to come up with 25 guys who want to do it.
    Uh-oh. That may mean that, at last, there's positive proof that men really are smarter than women. ... I'm sorry to hear that.

DeAnna is applauded as being so honest, yet I see it as having no tact. Her lack of being tactful is tacky!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

LOL I take the fact that they can't get enough men to do the show as proof that its easier to find fame ho's and gold diggers amongst women. Sounds bad I know but the proof is on the screen and how quickly these women fall for the latest "millionaire". Or it could be a case of the guys not caring for the odds. Easier to get lots of hook ups when you are the sole guy instead of in a herd of guys vying for a sole girl.

LOL, onewally, ok maybe not highly but it is entertaining especially if the viewers don't get too vested in the players or the outcome.

I just don't know about Brad. Sometimes he comes off as nice but most of the time he comes off as an airhead (its that wide eyed golly gee look he gets) who is BSing everybody with his claims of wanting to find his soulmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2616388;
    I just don't know about Brad. Sometimes he comes off as nice but most of the time he comes off as an airhead (its that wide eyed golly gee look he gets) who is BSing everybody with his claims of wanting to find his soulmate.

I like Brad. I think he's a nice guy. But the thing that bothers me about him is what appears to me to be his inability to show certain emotion. I think he's hard to read. This is just me, I'm sure. But I have a hard time reading him. Andy was just too easy...he touched, loved and cried over everyone!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

+ Reply to Thread