+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2614186;
    Wow and the girls confronting Jenni about the first kiss-- this is CRAZY!!!
    It is. She doesn't any of them an explanation. They are really stupid.

Bettina calling Jenni easy because she got the first kiss :nono .

FORT Regular

I love this show...NOT!

It's a big joke. This show needs a new name. "Meow". Girls Behaving Ghastly. Sorry, I'm bad at this. Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by crazy sushi; 10-16-2007 at 12:46 PM.

When we started watching this show we know from experience cat fights is what we get. In real life women are the same way. Look at the message boards based mainly with women & we all do the same thing. When men are involved bitches comes out. Brad said he is rough around the edges. Brad works with mainly women & know full well what they are capable of & being.
    While dissapointing to watch it is still real & Fleiss showed it. I say kudo to Fleiss & I never in a million years thought I would say that. He took the fantasy out of the show & that has many peed about it. I want real life more & get a couple. Forget the cinderalla crap. lol
    I think Jenn's bubble is about to burst coming up here real soon & that too may raise some eyebrows.. I say bring it & lets have some real life stuff. The man has said show me your warts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;2614264;
    I was shocked at the "slut and liar" comment by Bettina! Why is she a slut? Because she got the first kiss? Why does she think Jenni owes it to her or anyone else to tell then when Brad and her first kissed? It's none of her business. At least she isn't flaunting it! I think Bettina needs to have a reality check. After all, she is the one who has come right out and said she loved him already!!! She hasn't even had a one on one date with him yet! Sorry, I had to vent! But I'm a little tired of all of the cattiness this time!!
    Exactly. Lying to who, you Bettina. Jenni doesn't owe you or anyone else an explanation for diddly. She could have thrown the fact that she did get the first kiss in everyone's face, she didn't, so much more mature that the rest of the catty, insane women.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2615057;
    When we started watching this show we know from experience cat fights is what we get. In real life women are the same way. Look at the message boards based mainly with women & we all do the same thing. When men are involved bitches comes out. Brad said he is rough around the edges. Brad works with mainly women & know full well what they are capable of & being.
    While dissapointing to watch it is still real & Fleiss showed it. I say kudo to Fleiss & I never in a million years thought I would say that. He took the fantasy out of the show & that has many peed about it. I want real life more & get a couple. Forget the cinderalla crap. lol
    I think Jenn's bubble is about to burst coming up here real soon & that too may raise some eyebrows.. I say bring it & lets have some real life stuff.
    I understand that what we saw happens in real life, but I think viewers would have enjoyed it more if the show didn't focus too much on the women. I like that the F3 aren't showed as pristine. Makes them more complicated. Human. Not just 2-dimensional. But it would be nice if they showed Brad's connection with the other women as well...intead of this choppy edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseio;2614950;
    This is the most "disappointing" Bachelor ever. Having the women act like a dog and beg for a rose last night was simply disgusting. When you think how far women have come in the world, this was just an insult. What is Fleiss thinking!

No kiddin'.
    My God your dignity is pretty much shot by the time you agree to come on this show, but they could at least try to hold onto the remaining shreds.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

I wish next Season could be a Bachelorette with 25 guys. And maybe have them all be in their late 20's and 30's ready to settle down. Really much rather watch men,especially if there is some eye candy,or humourous guys.And the Bachelorette Season's Trisha and Meridith were the more romantic then the majority of Bachelor Season's, in my opinion.

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City

Hi. Just wanted to throw 2 cents in... not related to anything I've seen so far.
    My hubby and I were watching when Brad arrived in the helicopter. First thing he noticed... first shot was one helicopter, the second with him arriving was another. Bad editing. Not that that's new to the show, but....:nono

FORT Newbie

Brad's Ex-girlfriend...CONTROVERSY!!!

...apparently while the show was being taped Brad was sending txt msgs and roses to his Ex-girlfriend Laurel Kagay!!!

if this is true, what a CREEP!! has anyone else heard this??? is it true???:nono
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 10-16-2007 at 05:16 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;2614264;
    I was shocked at the "slut and liar" comment by Bettina! Why is she a slut? Because she got the first kiss? Why does she think Jenni owes it to her or anyone else to tell then when Brad and her first kissed? It's none of her business. At least she isn't flaunting it! I think Bettina needs to have a reality check. After all, she is the one who has come right out and said she loved him already!!! She hasn't even had a one on one date with him yet! Sorry, I had to vent! But I'm a little tired of all of the cattiness this time!!

I guess we racing fans think alike. I agree totally.

When Bettina was speaking about marriage I said (to my TV) "Maybe there's more to this girl than I've given her credit for. She understands that it takes time to know someone." More importantly she seemed to have respect for the others (well maybe not Solisa). Then she comes out with the slut comment. And on top of that she gripes about Brad not getting respect from these women plus Jade and DeAnna harp about each other instead of concentrating on the guy.

I guess these chicks are best the producers could do from their short list of herpes free contestants. They're all nuts! One minute they're faking happy on these silly dates and the next they're nervous, weepy, and downright depressing. I think Brad is beginning to realize he is in way over his head.

I think when the cut ones are crying in the limo it is actually tears of joy and relief that they don't have to spend one minute more with the other girls in this cracker factory.

I would hope that Brad can separate the chaff from the wheat here. If he can't why would you want him? And what does it say about their opinion of Brad that they're not trusting him to do just that.

My advice to those who like Brad is to bide your time and take your vacation in Austin - he'll probably need a date for New Year's Eve.

+ Reply to Thread