+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I'm very disappointed in this show, too. At this point, I really don't care who wins. Every girl there has been shown catty with the exception of Jenni. I was actually hoping last night that Jade would open up and tell Brad the crap some of those women are saying and doing. She was leaving, anyway. She had nothing to lose by doing so.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2614561;
    Just finished watching, and all I can say is "Good Lord ".

DeAnna, DeAnna, Deanna. You were my favorite, but after watching this and last week's show, I wish you could've joined EggCarton and walked your happy ass out the door 'cause you really are a bitch.

Actually, I can't stand any of them - well, except for Kristy, and maybe Jenni, and maybe a tiny bit Sheena, but the rest are all obnoxious bitches.

DeAnna = Tough Beyotch Bitch
    Steffy = International Bitch
    Sheena = Squeaky Bitch
    Bettina = Reserved Bitch
    Hillary = Snotty Crying Bitch
    Egg/MilkCarton = Dairy Bitch
    Jenni = Giggly Bitch
    Jade = Broken Hearted Bitch
    Kristy = Mystery Bitch

I like Brad, and I'd hate to see him with any of these girls.

This is the best post of the season and way too true.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Just finished watching, and all I can say is "Good Lord ".

DeAnna, DeAnna, Deanna. You were my favorite, but after watching this and last week's show, I wish you could've joined EggCarton and walked your happy ass out the door 'cause you really are a bitch.

Actually, I can't stand any of them - well, except for Kristy, and maybe Jenni, and maybe a tiny bit Sheena, but the rest are all obnoxious bitches.

DeAnna = Tough Beyotch Bitch
    Sheena = Squeaky Bitch
    Bettina = Reserved Bitch
    Hillary = Snotty Crying Bitch
    Jenni = Giggly Bitch
    Jade = Broken Hearted Bitch
    Kristy = Mystery Bitch

I like Brad, and I'd hate to see him with any of these girls.
    And the reason we are getting all the girls painted in this light = No love connection.

Brad wants to go back to work and move on with life. He is not in love.

Next..................

Very good post, Jewlesy! You have them all nailed to a T.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2614818;
    And the reason we are getting all the girls painted in this light = No love connection.

Brad wants to go back to work and move on with life. He is not in love.

Next..................
    Your so right! They did it with Moana and Sarah, and now their doing it again this season.

Bettina is being taken to task for calling Jenni a slut and rightly so. But, had it been DeAnna, she would be heralded for being honest and outspoken. Unbelievable!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2614540;
    Okay, not that I'm defending the comment because it was terrible BUT Jenni did just meet the guy only 48 hours before and only a hand full of minutes. Yes, it is speed dating but you would have thought the first kiss would have been at least in the second round of dating. She was obviously asked outright when they first kissed and she didn't tell the truth. Given they all think she is there for a competition, I can understand the comment even though I didn't like hearing it.

If DeAnna is F1, then God help Brad and I've decided if Chad meant DeAnna was the most impressive across the board then I can't say much for his common sense.
    I don't think just meeting a guy and kissing him or being kissed by him makes anyone slutty. It might just mean they had a spark. My husband kissed me after knowing me a few hours at a random house party back in college ... 8 years ago and happily married. Sometimes you just know. He proposed after 2 months of dating. So our timeline wasn't all that different from the timeline on this show.

If the other girls (Bettina) think that the first date kiss makes Jenni a slut, they're just wishing he had the same chemistry with them. As for her "liar" comment, I personally think it was admirable that she didn't kiss and tell. She actually told Brad on the second date that she hadn't spilled the beans, since the kiss was important to her. He seemed to like that, actually.

Yikes. Not liking DeAnna or Bettina anymore. Actually, Sheena (who we know doesn't make it to the end) is my other fav other than Jenny.

If the other girls (Bettina) think that the first date kiss makes Jenni a slut, they're just wishing he had the same chemistry with them. As for her "liar" comment, I personally think it was admirable that she didn't kiss and tell. She actually told Brad on the second date that she hadn't spilled the beans, since the kiss was important to her. He seemed to like that, actually.
    You nailed it. I think she showed both restraint and savvy in keeping it to herself. No need to get all the others jealous about that.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2614824;
    Bettina is being taken to task for calling Jenni a slut and rightly so. But, had it been DeAnna, she would be heralded for being honest and outspoken. Unbelievable!

But actually, I don't think this is true anymore. I think in the beginning, many of us (me included) were willing to defend DeAnna for being blunt. However, her attitude is wearing on me. The only redeeming thing she said last night was at the end of the Bettina calling Jenni a slut & a liar conversation. DeAnna stood up and as she was leaving the group said something like it's not a lie if no one asked her. Didn't tape the show so I don't have the exact lines. But other than that I thought she was pretty awful yesterday.

Mr. Cheddar, who had also been rooting for her, was also quite turned off about DeAnna last night. He is, however, beginning to pick up on editing tactics of TPTB. During Jade & DeAnna's date, he turned to me and said that the producers are editing this so that it looks like they are cutting each other off every single sentence. It couldn't possibly have been this bad or Brad would have gotten whiplash and wanted to cut them both just because they seemed so annoying trying to one up each other like a couple of nutty seventh graders.

Sheena = Squeaky Bitch
    Kristy = Mystery Bitch
    oh my gosh, that's too funny!!! :

why is Deanna blinking so rapidly during the 2-on-1 date???

+ Reply to Thread