+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Just finished watching, and all I can say is "Good Lord ".

DeAnna, DeAnna, Deanna. You were my favorite, but after watching this and last week's show, I wish you could've joined EggCarton and walked your happy ass out the door 'cause you really are a bitch.

Actually, I can't stand any of them - well, except for Kristy, and maybe Jenni, and maybe a tiny bit Sheena, but the rest are all obnoxious bitches.

DeAnna = Tough Beyotch Bitch
    Steffy = International Bitch
    Sheena = Squeaky Bitch
    Bettina = Reserved Bitch
    Hillary = Snotty Crying Bitch
    Egg/MilkCarton = Dairy Bitch
    Jenni = Giggly Bitch
    Jade = Broken Hearted Bitch
    Kristy = Mystery Bitch

I like Brad, and I'd hate to see him with any of these girls.

FORT Fanatic

I found all the crying annoying, too, but it really isn't all that surprising given how much alcohol these women consume, how little they are fed, and probably how frayed their nerves are. I do, however, find myself wishing the show would just cut to the chase and get it over with.

Brad is growing on me. When he was saying goodbye to Jade, he had his head tilted up in an endearing way that acknowledged that he was (at least partly) responsible for her tears but also that he wasn't going to get sucked into the drama of it.

And, gosh, I remember the days when my husband was all over me like Brad was with Jennie and he couldn't get enough of me If that is the case, then they have at least 27 years of happily living after ahead of them

FORT Fan

The unfortunate thing about this show is that it is so edited to manipulate and confuse us viewers.Some of the gals are being more edited then others. I think a lot of what Bettina says is chopped up and taken out of context. She was really upset in the confessional when she was talking about Jenni being very competive ,and maybe caring more about winning then about forming a real relationship. And some of this was after the conversation when Jenni said she wanted Jade to stay ,because she was less threatened by her.Then Bettina said to Jenni I think you would want Brad to keep the women he feels the most for. I think calling Jenni a slut and liar may not be justified.,by Jenni only lying about when she kissed Brad But we also do not get to see a lot of what goes on. Also the previews about Bettina being in love with Brad,then Chris saying,but does Brad feel the same,that seems like the new edit job they are going to throw at us next week. I for one did not take Bettina saying " I love you Brad" during the Comedy stuff as her seriously meaning it I think she has feelings for him and likes him so far. But her other comments about relationships,and her discussing her divorce makes me feel she takes love and commitment seriously.I do not think she wants another failed marriage. And Hillary saying the thing about used car etc. is just immature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2614540;
    Okay, not that I'm defending the comment because it was terrible BUT Jenni did just meet the guy only 48 hours before and only a hand full of minutes. Yes, it is speed dating but you would have thought the first kiss would have been at least in the second round of dating. She was obviously asked outright when they first kissed and she didn't tell the truth. Given they all think she is there for a competition, I can understand the comment even though I didn't like hearing it.

If DeAnna is F1, then God help Brad and I've decided if Chad meant DeAnna was the most impressive across the board then I can't say much for his common sense.
    I have to grin a little at what you said about Chad and his common sense. I still like Deanna, but I think watching these episodes has to be a bit eye opening for Brad, Chad and the rest of his family and friends. This season is REALLY brutal between the girls and I think it is going to be interesting to see if the edit opens Brad's eyes about whichever girl he (hopefully) chose.

As to the issue of Jenni 'lying' about the first kiss and how it's so fast to have kissing in the first round of dates? Sorry, but I have to disagree. Look back to last season, Andy kissed Steph SC on her one-on-one. Andy also kissed Bevin in the pool on the first group date. So, there's precedent for that.

Lorenzo's season, I think the first person to get a kiss was Lisa on her one-on-one that she 'won' for getting the first impression rose. (speaking of which, it's odd that Jenni didn't get the first one-on-one this season, and would've possibly had the first kiss anyway..)

All I'm saying is that I think there is zero 'slutty' about Jenni kissing Brad on their first group date. It has happened before and I think the girls, especially Bettina, completely over-reacted to Jenni not shouting from the rooftops that Brad kissed her. I personally thought it was a little sweet that she didn't kiss and tell. She definitely didn't deserve to be attacked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2614206;
    I think the girls are seeing more of Jenni than the editing is letting on, and that it might not be just jealousy. I do like Bettina more and more; lovely girl, too.
    I think that you are right, pakacat. We, the audience, are being told about her ulterior motive for some reason.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2614540;
    Okay, not that I'm defending the comment because it was terrible BUT Jenni did just meet the guy only 48 hours before and only a hand full of minutes. Yes, it is speed dating but you would have thought the first kiss would have been at least in the second round of dating.
    I guess that means Brad's a slut too, especially since he instigated the kiss with Jenni.

Okay, I didn't mean to say I agree that she was a slut or that the comment was justified. I was just saying why I thought Bettina may have said it or thought it. Plus we don't know what exactly the conversation is about when the girls had the conversation on the first kiss. EVERY one of them were shocked and knew that Jenni had not been truthful. You could see it in all their faces. Should she have kissed and told? Jenni is in her own little world as far as I'm concerned. She wants Brad to give her a rose on the group date so the girls know how much he "likes" her. She wants him to fall in love with "her". It's about her and no one else. Not even about Brad.

Geez, DeAnna gets a terrible edit for two weeks in a row and she still get the "oh she is just brutally honest" and "she's just rought around the edges". Bettina says one comment and she's cruxcified for it. I guess I'm just don't understand.

I'm not good at the sleuthing or the figuring out that you all excel at, I just enjoy watching the girls have producer induced meltdowns and just laugh at the cheesiness of the whole thing. Do I have personal favorites? You betcha! Do I root for them? Naw since I know the odds are against them making it past the end of their "keep quiet till the show is done airing" contracts.

All that being said.. Bettina is beautiful but I get a phony and somewhat desperate vibe off her. DeAnna has always struck me as a class A b**ch and that was from the moment she corrected Brad on how to pronounce her name (and the just ate a lemon look that seems to be on her face 75% of the time). There is something about Sheena that I really like but she also comes off as a bit desperate. Jennie has been my favorite since she first came on and showed her silly giggle. Of course I think she's on the show for all the wrong reasons but I do think that she and Brad really like each other. Not sure he will choose her in the end because I also think he is BSing us with his real reasons for being on the show. My reason for thinking that? The sheer number of girls he has kissed. To me if somebody is sincere about finding his wife and the love of his life he would be a bit more discerning when it comes to kissing and rubbing all over the women. But that's just me.

Overall this season is highly entertaining and I love all the dramatics. Can't imagine how horribly boring this show would be without the cattiness and the crying.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2614730;

Geez, DeAnna gets a terrible edit for two weeks in a row and she still get the "oh she is just brutally honest" and "she's just rought around the edges". Bettina says one comment and she's cruxcified for it. I guess I'm just don't understand.
    Yes! I totally agree! When DeAnna's being bitchy everyone comes in to her defense, giving excuses for her actions. When the other women are getting a bad edit, she's bitchy/catty/deserves to leave/shouldn't be F1/ yada.

Now, I don't know why this season is edited as it is, but really...can't Fleiss show us a love story? All we're seeing is the bitchiness or the women...cattiness, and more fighting. Geez!

I think it depends on what will happen next week, maybe Jenni IS F1...DeAnna, I'm not so sure anymore. With Bettina, unless they show us something then she might not be F1 too.

I have to say last night was THE most boring episode of the Bachelor I have EVER seen. I watch the show for the entertainment value. I like watching the romance and fun. I watch because I love all the dates they would never get in the real world. I mean how many of us were romanced by getting to our destination in a hellicopter in one of the first few dates we ever went on with someone? I love that stuff. Last night was not fun. Watching a bunch of girls--and yes, I said girls, not women, because that's what they acted like last night--fight and bitch is NOT fun or entertaining. If I wanted that sort of entertainment, I'd watch Jerry Springer. The Bachelor is supposed to be fun and romantic and this season is not even close to either. Two seconds of romance with Jenni is not enough to keep me entertained. Was this season of bachelorettes so bad that Fleiss couldn't do anything better than this????? Oh, let me guess. It's all in how they were edited. I'm so over that line. I've been hearing it constantly for two seasons now and it's plain old. If someone doesn't want to be edited a certain way, then they shouldn't give the Fleiss team a repetitive behavior to be edited that way. When someone is CONSTANTLY crying, whining, bitching, or being mean, odds are they are going to be portrayed that way, because it's the way they behaved!

I never thought I'd say it, but I'm really over the Bachelor. I'm disappointed in that statement, but it's true.

+ Reply to Thread