+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

You go mom I'm still there but ready to bail . I really like Bettina a lot. I'm trailing you!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2614466;
    I loved the show!!!!! Loved it!!! Great Drama and such!!!

I think Deanna is a royal u know what. I think that Jenni is "too good to be true" and I think Bettina wins it. I don't think the slut and liar comment were in context. I can't see it, she is too well spoken to resort to name calling. I think that there was an inside joke and we only saw the punch line.
    It's weird that he said she was "too good to be true." That doesn't seem to bode well for her.
    I think the "liar and slu*" comment was definitely in context. They were saying she was a "slu*" because she kissed on the first date--a group date no less. And then she told them she kissed him on her 1-on-1 date, hence the "liar" label.
    Brad didn't have to tell that he kissed her first....was he sending a not to subtle message that she was his "pick. " Maybe......

FORT Newbie

Newbie here. I can't get over all the incredible analysis on this site...you people are "amazing"!

Just read through this thread, and the question came up about a former bachelorette who also had a child. I know there was one, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was, or which season, but I know it was NOT Krisily, who worked in a hair salon in RI, from the Charlie season.

Jenni and her connection to Brad reminds me of the cooing Sarah Canada and her connection to Travis Stork; it seemed so strong, right from the beginning, but she was not the last one standing.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by keg701;2614441;
    OK, but didn't they kiss on their 1:1?? So she omitted the first kiss (they kissed at the circus too I thought) how was that worthy of being called a slut?
    They were talking about Jenni but I don't remember what they exactly were saying but when they said that Jenni was a slut. So when they talked about the fact that Jenni had told them that their first kiss had taken place during the 1:1 date, Bettina said so she's a slut and a liar. Sorry to not be able to be more precise but that's all I can remember. Maybe someone who taped it can tell us the exact words said and who said them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TwoGirlsOneBoy;2614508;
    Newbie here. I can't get over all the incredible analysis on this site...you people are "amazing"!

Just read through this thread, and the question came up about a former bachelorette who also had a child. I know there was one, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was, or which season, but I know it was NOT Krisily, who worked in a hair salon in RI, from the Charlie season.

Jenni and her connection to Brad reminds me of the cooing Sarah Canada and her connection to Travis Stork; it seemed so strong, right from the beginning, but she was not the last one standing.

SaraB asked Travis at the Women's Tell All why he thought she was immature and cut her. That is when we heard him tell that on their 2on1 camping date she got drunk and fell out of a tree. At their hometown date, we saw her playing with her bosoms.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Welcome to the FORT, TwoGirlsOneBoy !

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop;2614387;
    In all of the seasons of the Bachelor from the very beginning, I find Brad to be the most honest and unscripted... aside from using the repetitive "amazing" blah blah blah. I like him more and more each episode.

He seems to be most genuine, don't you think? I like how it seems like he actually pays attention to the women. Some of the other guys (like the last 3 seasons) just seemed to be going through the motions.

Ok Hillary, Honey I doubt there is one woman in the house that hasn't had her tires kicked and her sparks plugged. A woman being married before doesn't make her used goods. There are alot of used up women before they get the ring on their finger. The house is full of "used cars and a few hoopties"

Quote Originally Posted by keg701;2614441;
    OK, but didn't they kiss on their 1:1?? So she omitted the first kiss (they kissed at the circus too I thought) how was that worthy of being called a slut?

Okay, not that I'm defending the comment because it was terrible BUT Jenni did just meet the guy only 48 hours before and only a hand full of minutes. Yes, it is speed dating but you would have thought the first kiss would have been at least in the second round of dating. She was obviously asked outright when they first kissed and she didn't tell the truth. Given they all think she is there for a competition, I can understand the comment even though I didn't like hearing it.

If DeAnna is F1, then God help Brad and I've decided if Chad meant DeAnna was the most impressive across the board then I can't say much for his common sense.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2614526;
    Welcome to the FORT, TwoGirlsOneBoy !
    Why, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2614526;
    SaraB asked Travis at the Women's Tell All why he thought she was immature and cut her. That is when we heard him tell that on their 2on1 camping date she got drunk and fell out of a tree. At their hometown date, we saw her playing with her bosoms.
    Ahh, the memories!

I can't deny that some of the things that the girls on these shows do and say are off the wall, but all of them are taken out of context and presented in a way to steer us in a certain (wrong) direction. Still, they do actually say those things, and I'm amazed that these girls don't think ahead to possibly being chosen in the end, and if they're really there to get and keep the guy, aren't a little more careful of what the bachelor and his FAMILY, as well as their own, will see play out on national TV. I certainly hope my kids will always be thinking of ME when THEY go on national television to find a spouse.

Oh...and it was Kara, a nanny, 26, who had the 9 year old daughter, on the Charlie season, and told him at the skating rink. (Or was it Mrs White, in the Library, with the knife? ) Now I can go to bed; good, because I'm getting punchy.

+ Reply to Thread