+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arnola;2614332;
    Whoever said they were just about done with this season due the cattiness, well I'm about done because I have this feeling who he will be picking. Either Jenni or DeAnna. I am not good at sleuthing or figuring anything out. I am just going on gut feeling. And I would rather not watch! But I probably will, I've watched it this far!
    I am over the cattiness, but to be honest, I'm bored with this season.

I keep reading that DeAnna/Bettina will be the F2, but Brad gave Jenni the first rose, she received the first kiss and she's the only one he's told, "I missed you" and "I couldn't wait to see you." From where I am sitting, she seems to have this thing in the bag.

the preview caps are posted in the spoiler forum

Jenni seems to be in it for the right reasons. DeAHHHHNA is saying whatever needs to be said. Ugh!

Right now Jenni seems to be the front runner, which traditionally, isn't a good thing. Who know?????

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2614341;
    ...... - Brad sounds so scripted - ......
    In all of the seasons of the Bachelor from the very beginning, I find Brad to be the most honest and unscripted... aside from using the repetitive "amazing" blah blah blah. I like him more and more each episode.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

FORT Fan

Bettina : Slut and liar comment.

After Brad told the ladies that he kissed Jenni at the beach date. One of the girl ( I think it was DeAnna) said tha Jenni lied to them. TPreviously the girls had asked Jenni if she had kissed Brad and Jenni said yes. She told them that they kissed during their 1:1 and that was a lie. That's the lie that made the girls mad.

It's after that that Bettina said so she's (meaning Jenni) is a slut and a liar.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2614406;
    Bettina : Slut and liar comment.

After Brad told the ladies that he kissed Jenni at the beach date. One of the girl ( I think it was DeAnna) said tha Jenni lied to them. TPreviously the girls had asked Jenni if she had kissed Brad and Jenni said yes. She told them that they kissed during their 1:1 and that was a lie. That's the lie that made the girls mad.

It's after that that Bettina said so she's (meaning Jenni) is a slut and a liar.

OK, but didn't they kiss on their 1:1?? So she omitted the first kiss (they kissed at the circus too I thought) how was that worthy of being called a slut?

Quote Originally Posted by keg701;2614441;
    OK, but didn't they kiss on their 1:1?? So she omitted the first kiss (they kissed at the circus too I thought) how was that worthy of being called a slut?
    The show tonight gave us just enough information to make us want to yell, "run Brad, RUN!"

I'm thinking I may need a parachute too but I will give it one more week with Betts & after that I'm jumping. lol

WE all have week moments & life is harsh. Every woman has these warts & men know that. We know Brad sure as hell would given his job.

Pressure in that house has to be something & Jenni is rubbing girls the wrong way & it's not all jealousy.

Betts is still pretty hidden but he got to see she can be a little rough around the edges too & is not timid when pushed.

I loved the show!!!!! Loved it!!! Great Drama and such!!!

I think Deanna is a royal u know what. I think that Jenni is "too good to be true" and I think Bettina wins it. I don't think the slut and liar comment were in context. I can't see it, she is too well spoken to resort to name calling. I think that there was an inside joke and we only saw the punch line.

+ Reply to Thread