+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2614276;
    This show should help her land lots of great acting jobs in Hollywood... as set decoration.
    Well, she sure isnt overcoming the sheer hideousity of the house they are in....I was really distracted by all the ugly clashing draperies and the Target doodads and cheap candleholders. That is one seriously UGLY house.

Wish they'd show us the bedrooms and baths and kitchen...During Byron's season they had a lovely place and filmed all over it. This one seems to be limited to the living room and outdoor area.

1. Previously I've thought that Hillary could be quite lovely. But then tonight, there were times I thought she looked like ... Tori Spelling.

2. So let's see. Essentially it was, "Gosh, Brad, we were just sitting around and out of the blue it seemed like a good idea to find out who your first kiss was with."

Well there's a scene that was not manipulated--I was going to say manufactured--by TPTB or anything, right?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2614221;
    I believe some people called Deanna 'honest' last week when she said this.
    Your absolutely right cantstopwatchin, DeAnna said it and she was being honest, Jenny says it and she is being catty.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;2614301;
    1. Previously I've thought that Hillary could be quite lovely. But then tonight, there were times I thought she looked like ... Tori Spelling.
    LOL...I didnt see that...I still think she's far and away the prettiest of the bunch, but she's an emotional wreck. Just as well she leaves on her own-I cant see Brad with that kind of high maintenance, needy girl.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-15-2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;2614269;
    I didn't see the hot tub seen as hot. It appeared as the "requisite" scene; "we have to do this" type of interaction.
    I do not tape the shows, but it was more about his body language in the very short 3 seconds I saw. He was sort of..... um...lifting up his body a bit (to get closer) or take the masculine posture?? Sounds dumb typing it but it was a movement that would be made if you were turned on, not just kissing. (I am NOT saying there was anything more, just hot body language, I thought...) I wouldn;t mind seeing it again....jsut to be sure - ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2614312;
    Your absolutely right cantstopwatchin, DeAnna said it and she was being honest, Jenny says it and she is being catty.
    I am willing to bet that the people who defended DeAnna for this last week will defend Jenni as well - I am one of them - DeAnna asked the question and seemed to appreciate the honesty in Jenni's answer - she wasn't mad about it...it was Bettina who got so upset

I am sure the people who were bothered by the behavior from DeAnna last week will be annoyed by Jenni this week - it was the exact same situation - when asked they answered honestly...

Whoever said they were just about done with this season due the cattiness, well I'm about done because I have this feeling who he will be picking. Either Jenni or DeAnna. I am not good at sleuthing or figuring anything out. I am just going on gut feeling. And I would rather not watch! But I probably will, I've watched it this far!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2614312;
    She did handle the situation classy though, she got up and left before it got out of hand. Of course a few of them had to respond to that with a Bye Jenni. I know they are all trying to "land" the same guy but, please give all the trash talking a rest!!!

I don't think that Jenni is there to further her career. I think she really likes him and vice versa.

Whoever he chooses ~ they don't have very good odds at making it. But whoever it is, I wish them well! (One of them through gritted teeth though ).

FORT Fan

Uck, uck and more uck! And what is with the crying. These girls are beyond belief. Either they're bawling or absolutely the bitchiest bunch I've ever seen. Editing can do amazing things - I know - BUT these girls are unvelievable - calling Bettina a used care- Jenni a slut and a liar because she chose not to share that he kissed her - I didn't know what to think of Deanna but she is an out and out bitch - hilary a basket case - Kristy seems nice enough but I just can't see her with him - he's right - she's a step above him - Bettina I thought was sweet but NOT - jury's still out on Sheena - and Jenni's chosen career is a cheerleader folks! - Brad sounds so scripted - I am betting he chooses none of them - and why are they telling us Hilary leaves - even though we know she does - I don't think the TPTB had much to work with this season - this is turning into a huge tank - bigger than Travis's I am going to bet!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614328;
    I am willing to bet that the people who defended DeAnna for this last week will defend Jenni as well - I am one of them - DeAnna asked the question and seemed to appreciate the honesty in Jenni's answer - she wasn't mad about it...it was Bettina who got so upset

I am sure the people who were bothered by the behavior from DeAnna last week will be annoyed by Jenni this week - it was the exact same situation - when asked they answered honestly...
    Very nicely put!!!

+ Reply to Thread