+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor 10/08/07 Recap: The Greatest, Sexiest Bachelor on Earth!

Re: The Bachelor 10/08/07 Recap: The Greatest, Sexiest Bachelor on Earth!

Aaah Roses,

You know, I came tonight after a long day at work...I was so tired. As my supper was cooking nicely, I started to read your recap.
    Man o Man, one of your best efforts yet! I can't stop laughing and you know what they say about laughter ...............

Your wit, sarcasm and overall utter brilliant writing, has made my day, Roses.

Hawktree.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2606506;
    Believe me, despite her antics we're all going to miss Solisa as comic relief. The rest of this bunch appears to be all about crocodile tears and jealous rage. I think this is the first episode three I can recall where - with the possible exception of Kristy - my opinion of every single contestant went down.
    I so agree! I got so turned off by the circus antics and Hillary's cying jag that I stopped watching. With the exception of DeAnna and possibly Kristy, I cannot imagine why Brad would find any of them marriage or even date material (aside from the obvious). Ugh! Just not liking this season at all. And, quite frankly, good ol' Brad doesn't do it for me either. He is okay, but "sexiest bachelor ever" - I don't think so. Guess he's just not my type.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Roses, thank you for another awesome recap!! It is so easy to make fun of the girls this season.

These parts really got me!

Chris should know because he’s witnessed each and every Bachelor who has shown up with a wine bottle in his hand and a smile on his face including Fat Bob who was funny but then morphed into Skinny Bob who was so not funny

You can’t put anything past these whiz kids.

She then confesses she hasn’t had a date in five years. Go figure

I do believe they’d love to get their hands on that necklace...and strangle Hillary with it.

I bet Mom dressed them in matching outfits until they were old enough to put a stop to it - you know, like two years ago.
    Keep the snark coming!!
    Wake up and be awesome

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Roses, I am late in my comments 'cause I was trying to watch my tape of the episode first but was never able to 'cause things have been hectic. But let me just say that what a lot of us have been saying all along is correct: YOUR recaps are even more interesting (and FUNNY) than the actual show! You've outdone yourself. Thank you so much for putting so much effort into this.

Hi roses ... like Lois, I'm late too. I've been busy with out of town company and some other stuff, and haven't even been on-line most of the week. Now sometimes staying off the computer can be respite ... but knowing your recap awaited me here ... not so much ! My hands are rather sore from repeated wringing while waiting !

I must say, I wish Hillary would have had a cold for the one-on-one jet flight. Perhaps an eye explosion would have put those tear ducts of hers out of commission for a while.

Again there is just too much funny stuff to quote ... and again,, I love how your mind works and transscribes your take to your outageously funny recaps ... every time !

Did I say thanks ? Shame on me :nono ... sorry ... Thank you roses !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2606552;
    It hit me during the circus date: How did they keep that crowd from spilling the beans about this? Then the possibilities hit me.

1. Lifetime circus passes?
    2. Mass blackmail?
    3. Audience was comprised of Bachelor cast and crew acquaintances?
    4. They were held hostage and terrorized by circus clowns until the airdate!

P.S. These recaps are the reason I'm watching this nonsense. Thanks.

This was priceless! And thanks again roseskid for the great recap!~

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Great recap, Roses! Through & through it's hilarity but one of my favorite lines is:

Before we cut to a commercial, Chris asks, “does Solisa go too far?” Hmm, that’s odd. I thought Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader was a Fox show, so why is Fleiss advertising for it? Really, who doesn't know the answer to this question? It’s a given, ABC.

I enjoyed your recap, very entertaining!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123