+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 10/08/07 Recap: The Greatest, Sexiest Bachelor on Earth!

Re: The Bachelor 10/08/07 Recap: The Greatest, Sexiest Bachelor on Earth!

You are the best Roses! Keep the recaps coming!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2606392;
    The next date box arrives and a giddy Hillary reads that she’ll be going on the one-on-one date. Inside the box is a sexy black dress, a toy trolley car and some Ghirardelli chocolates. These scholars deduce she’ll be going to San Francisco.

Via a private plane, Hillary and Brad fly to San Francisco for dinner and other surprises. Mr. Rose and I have actually spent an evening just like this. Well, not ‘just’ like this. Years ago a coworker/friend of mine was our company pilot, and he and his girlfriend and Mr. Rose and I flew to San Francisco for dinner, returning home the same night. Only there was a problem - I had a cold at the time, and while in midair, I felt like my eyes were going to explode right out of my head and splatter on the seat back in front of me. Nice visual, eh? See? Flying in a private plane isn’t all romance and splendor. You’re welcome.
    Once again - You have put so many things out there that got me laughing. Thank you again Miss Rose! ! !

FORT Fanatic

Solisa is confused because she's "sure Brad saw my special parts since I wear them on the outside." Trust me, Solisa, he knows all about your ‘special parts,’ as do we all. Let’s review. We saw them last week when you stripped at the beach. And when Brad was doing the body shots off you, he couldn’t have seen your special parts any clearer with an eye loop. Add to that the lap dance with the extra-special ass-in-the-face step, and yep, I'd say we're all quite familiar with your purchased special parts, thankyouverymuch. .[/B]

Roses......what a longggg WAIT that was, at least 30 hours for your recap! 30!! do you know how long that is???? let's all synchronize our watches and sit here for 30 hours so Roses can fully experience how...long...30 hours feels when you are waiting for her recap.

Great recap as always....did you order up Solisa and her special parts just so you'd have an especially juicy target this week? And The Lips! Very special parts indeed...they were so pumped by the time of Solisa's FRC, the whole bottom half of her face was lips....

After landing, they end up in a private room for dinner without any windows. What the hell good is this? They may as well be in a private room at a Los Angeles Waffle House, right?
    Once again, Roses, you have a way of seeing through the c*ap and finding the essence of malarky. This recap has been another giggle fest for which I thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Like Flutterby, I too thought about Roses when Solisa talked about her special parts! It is funny how we think about the recap as we watch the show. Hillary's crying was another time I thought about Roses, and once again, Roses, you did not let us down! Your recap is better than the show!! Each week you have me laughing out loud from your title on. Thanks again!!!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

In the middle of the show, Brad feels compelled to learn more about McCarten and they steal away to a private room. He’s not sure if he feels a friend-vibe coming from her and she assures him she’s not friendly. Or something like that, heh. But she also adds if she feels they’re connecting (drink!) she won’t be needing the security of a rose today. When he mentions how refreshing that sentiment is, she panics and says for him not to get her wrong, she would love to have it. So much for nonchalance. McCarten compares dating Brad to tightrope walkers…some people need a net, and some people don’t. And some people when tanning, need to take the straps down on their bikini tops, McCarten. I'm just saying.
    Loved the McCarten paragraph as well as the entire recap! Thanks roses!

Solisa is confused because she's "sure Brad saw my special parts since I wear them on the outside."

Lindsey refuses to cry over something that’s not there, then begins to cry as she goes off camera.
    Those were my favorite parts. The ballgame caption is funny too. What a bizarre season. I actually like Brad. But, he appears to have zero chemistry with most of the ladies. And who would whoop and holler over a date to the circus?? I'd be yelling, "I got ripped off! I want the Ghiradelli sundae!" This season is just a zoo.

Sarah believes the "twin-thing" threw her off.
    Or maybe her putting Brad on the spot about the Rose and coming off as completely rude had something to do with it...

FORT Fanatic

Thank you, Ariel...I had meant to mention this as one of my fave lines too....

After landing, they end up in a private room for dinner without any windows. What the hell good is this? They may as well be in a private room at a Los Angeles Waffle House, right?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I just lurve your recaps, roses!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast