+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Perhaps divorce hurt Brad's family, but he got past it. And he's an intelligent and mature enough man not to let her divorce stand in the way if he is really developing strong feelings for her.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2605808;
    I am laughing my ass off after re-watching the scene with Solisa and her special parts grinding up on Brad followed by the canon going off and someone yelling "Fire in the hold".

I don't know how I missed that the first time around, but I'm choking right now.
    I absolutely cracked up at Solisa talking about her "special parts" at the end

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2604454;
    Wow, these are some catty girls. Little by little, we are seeing small negatives re: Deanna. Doesn't look like a winner's edit to me.
    It's pretty much a B8 Sarah Stone edit ("What a bitch!") - so I think DeAnna's still in the lead. All the others have shown warning signs of forthcoming meltdowns. Brad should have kept Solisa over Milk Carton, because mediocre lap dances notwithstanding Solisa was relatively harmless and would have been an easy cut in a week or two. He got the other two banishments right failure to ID Chad should equal instant death. Kudos to Kristy for getting it right away - she doesn't get much attention on these threads, but I'm liking her a lot. Lindsey probably didn't take her eyes off of the nearest mirror long enough to notice who was sitting next to her.

Brad still had a few too many roses this week. This crowd is much easier on the eyes than Randy Andy's, but with that comes the 12-year-old Princess syndrome, so I'm just not into this season yet. With luck, Fleiss will manufacture some better pseudo-drama next week.

roseskid is going to have fun recapping this one...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2605636;
    ... All of the big producers and modeling execs hang around the Bach set apparently making it prime schmoozing ground. .
    What??? Seriously, I didnt know that! It makes sense, of course...do you know of girls who've gotten some good career boosts out of the Bachelor, other than Trista and Meredith and SheWhoseNameIsNotSpoken? I figured at best, they got more dates and attention back home...

O. Almost forgot...thread relevance: does this seem to be a contentious, quarrelsome bunch or what?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2606117;
    Brad still had a few too many roses this week. This crowd is much easier on the eyes than Randy Andy's, but with that comes the 12-year-old Princess syndrome...
    roseskid is going to have fun recapping this one...

I. Cant. Wait. For. The. Recap.

I'd go over to her house and tie her hands to the keyboard if it would help.

Rosekid get to it! We are eagerly awaiting your write up LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2605520;
    JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!!

Hillary clearly has some baggage, and she sure runs her mouth too much, and she's probably going to get dumped at the next RC (imo), but she's one seriously PRETTY girl. In that group, only Bettina and maybe Sheena when she's smiling, comes close. Hillary has the kind of classic good looks that age well....whereas some of the others..like Jade, Deanna and Solisa...eh...youth and cuteness are all too fleeting.
    Prefer blondes, much? And speaking of youth fleeting, I think Sheena's youth has long fled away.
    Last edited by miadora; 10-10-2007 at 01:32 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2606263;
    Prefer blondes, much?
    Touche

There are some cute brunettes here-but I think this season, the blondes as a group are prettier than the brunettes as a group.

Signed,
    Short Brunette

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2605808;
    I am laughing my ass off after re-watching the scene with Solisa and her special parts grinding up on Brad followed by the canon going off and someone yelling "Fire in the hold".

I don't know how I missed that the first time around, but I'm choking right now.
    Brad said "Fire in the hole", before the cannon was fired. (The next scene, after Solisa's booty dance.) It's a term used as a warning before explosives are detinated. Kind of like a lumberjack's call "Timber" or a golfer's "Fore". Brad worked on oil drilling rigs for nearly a decade, so he probably has some experience with explosives, hence the warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2606151;
    What??? Seriously, I didnt know that! It makes sense, of course...do you know of girls who've gotten some good career boosts out of the Bachelor, other than Trista and Meredith and SheWhoseNameIsNotSpoken? I figured at best, they got more dates and attention back home...

O. Almost forgot...thread relevance: does this seem to be a contentious, quarrelsome bunch or what?
    Back when Chris Harrison had a website, he had behind the scene pictures, including from the wrap parties. We've had a few listings of who attends. Quite a few industry people, ABC execs and the like. Nobody has been "discovered", ... yet. But they keep hoping. Brooke (Aaron's F2) got a gig in local TV news, and Charlie (Trista's F2) got a national TV magazine show reporter job.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

What is it with men and dancers/cheerleaders? Is it an adolescent fantasy that they carry into adulthood? I honestly believe that if Trista was given her real job title, "Physical Therapist" instead of "Miami Heat Dancer", half those guys wouldn't have applied to the show. When Jenni mentioned that her "career" is important to her, did she mean "commitment"? Is dancing/cheerleading really a career? I am just asking.

+ Reply to Thread