+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Chad told his brother that he thought MilkCarton would have figured out the twin thing if given a little more time, but I think she is way too self-absorbed to have been able to tell them apart while standing next to each other.

I wish that instead of giving her the "for pity sake stop bawling" rose, he had told Hillary he's sending her home to visit with her shrink. I think most guys would think the "mile high club" story was just funny. I don't see how lying about that will hurt her. HOWEVER, guys hate criers and I don't think she will be able to redeem herself for that.

Divorce devastated Brad's family and no matter what the circumstances I don't see him getting past that. He may keep her around for a while because he likes her, but she has zero chance of being the last bachette standing.

Jenni is the only one of the women that I like at all. When Brad kissed her last (?) week, he did it as though he couldn't help himself. I liked the way she changed "last woman standing" to "the one you fall in love with" making a clear distinction that this wasn't a game to her. By telling Brad her future plans she was giving him a chance to stop their budding attraction and save them both from getting hurt before they got in too deep. I love the way he says she makes him nervous in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2604840;
    Does Jenni have any friends among the other girls? Is there a reason she's not popular? Is it jealousy? Does she come across as aloof? Showoffy? Self-absorbed?
    I doubt that she is completely friendless there, but many of the women are horribly jealous of her. Part of it is the curse of the "first impression rose" which lasts the duration of the series. Then there is the way Brad clearly likes her and wants to spend time with her. They made a big stink about her bringing her modeling portfolio saying that she was just on the show to further her career. All of the big producers and modeling execs hang around the Bach set apparently making it prime schmoozing ground. She also comes across as a happy, up-beat person which gets on the nerves of unhappy, negative people. And we can't totally disregard the fact that she is a clone of a former TV star.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2605520;
    JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!!

Hillary clearly has some baggage, and she sure runs her mouth too much, and she's probably going to get dumped at the next RC (imo), but she's one seriously PRETTY girl. In that group, only Bettina and maybe Sheena when she's smiling, comes close. Hillary has the kind of classic good looks that age well....
    Hillary is very pretty but her character sucks.

FORT Fan

Who is the former TV star she looks like???
    She reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2605636;
    I doubt that she is completely friendless there, but many of the women are horribly jealous of her. Part of it is the curse of the "first impression rose" which lasts the duration of the series. Then there is the way Brad clearly likes her and wants to spend time with her. They made a big stink about her bringing her modeling portfolio saying that she was just on the show to further her career. All of the big producers and modeling execs hang around the Bach set apparently making it prime schmoozing ground. She also comes across as a happy, up-beat person which gets on the nerves of unhappy, negative people. And we can't totally disregard the fact that she is a clone of a former TV star.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2604465;
    Still think Bettina is the sweetest one there. She doesnt say an unkind word about anyone.
    Completely agree. I think she's getting some unfair negativity from viewers for her reserved nature. Not everyone is going to be a super outgoing person. I think she's sweet and I hope Brad thinks so, too!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2604498;
    Arnola

We close all the threads until the show has finished airing on the West Coast to prevent spoilers for our West Coast vieewers.
    Ohhhh, that makes sense. Thanks!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by luvclayseyes;2605719;
    Who is the former TV star she looks like???
    She reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt.
    Erin Grey from Buck Rogers. She's a dead ringer. Pics were posted on the first show thread night (I think).

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I am laughing my ass off after re-watching the scene with Solisa and her special parts grinding up on Brad followed by the canon going off and someone yelling "Fire in the hold".

I don't know how I missed that the first time around, but I'm choking right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2605808;
    I am laughing my ass off after re-watching the scene with Solisa and her special parts grinding up on Brad followed by the canon going off and someone yelling "Fire in the hold".

I don't know how I missed that the first time around, but I'm choking right now.
    Jewelsy - I had the same reaction after re-watching it! I couldn't believe she had said that!! Although, it doesn't surprise me she would think Brad would be all over of her because of her "special parts"!! Most men do!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2605614;
    Divorce devastated Brad's family and no matter what the circumstances I don't see him getting past that. He may keep her around for a while because he likes her, but she has zero chance of being the last bachette standing.
    but you'll also notice that the first thing he said after he completely understood her, was "but no kids or anything?" maybe since it was early in the marriage, she was young, and no children or "innocents" were affected by it, he won't have as hard a time getting past it.

+ Reply to Thread