+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

i don't even think that much of her. Blah all the way around. There must be something we don't see going on for her to still be there. She seems defensive and negative.
    oh yeah she's totally blah, she doesn't have the greatest edit at all, but she's hott, so that's why i dont mind her staying lol

i mean if i were brad and i had this blah group of girls, because i do think just about 99% of them are blah, i'd keep the hott ones around too

she'll probably go next week, i'd be shocked if she makes it another week

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2605092;
    Jade, they barely showed her last night. Hillary is a bitch, immature, catty. Don't like her and Jade.
    They barely showed Jade or DeAnna...they're waiting for next week!

FORT Regular

Back to Hillary & her crying jag. It is unknown how much alcohol she comsumed before her date. Some people become very emotional when alcohol kicks in.

Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but kudo's to Brad for not dumping Bettina after finding out she was divorced I've never really understood why that always seemed to be a deal breaker for the previous bachelors. Also, I'll be curious too to see how next week's "Jade vs. DeAnna" plays out. I'm witholding judgement on DeAnna for now because I've really liked her so far, but I do NOT like Jade. She just seems very...

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2605301;
    Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but kudo's to Brad for not dumping Bettina after finding out she was divorced I've never really understood why that always seemed to be a deal breaker for the previous bachelors.
    Divorce isn't always a dealbreaker. While Travis (Jehan) and Aaron (Gwen) dumped their Divorcees, Alex picked Amanda and Andy took Bevin to the final two.

I don't think Brad deserves kudos for not dumping Bettina, because he actually seemed disappointed. Not to mention the fact that he gave her the last rose.

It was interesting - on the Hilllary date - with all the tears - when Brad went to get the rose - he seemed a bit taken aback by what was going on - with all the tears - that he somewhat hesitated when he picked it up........... kinda second thought??

and then with Chad - when he was introduced by Chris - her reaction was surprise?? She didn't know!! Makes me wonder if he regrets giving her that rose.

I also noticed that she came in the room - and he gave her the jewels - that Betinna was the only one with the semblence of a smile - the others were pretty obvious about how they were feeling.

I like Betinna alot - and I think she has a great chance of catching this guy - she is very pretty - quiet for the most part - getting a very good edit - and seems to be the most laid back and low maintenance - which he likes in a lady. I agree - I think he considered the whole thing about her at the rose ceremony - especially the fact that she KNEW!! We shall see though

Sorry, I was so on the Tessa train I don't think I even realized Bevin was divorced...last season I missed the first half-hour of several epi's (I'm actually glad this is back to an hour this go-round). Still, in this instance I'm not putting a lot of stock into the fact B was called last. I'm sure that was for drama...will he or won't he choose the divorced girl who finally shared her secret?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2605334;

I also noticed that she came in the room - and he gave her the jewels - that Betinna was the only one with the semblence of a smile - the others were pretty obvious about how they were feeling.
    I'll have to watch that part again, because I remember her looking like all the other women did (sad, ticked, upset, disappointed).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2605374;
    I'll have to watch that part again, because I remember her looking like all the other women did (sad, ticked, upset, disappointed).
    JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!!

Hillary clearly has some baggage, and she sure runs her mouth too much, and she's probably going to get dumped at the next RC (imo), but she's one seriously PRETTY girl. In that group, only Bettina and maybe Sheena when she's smiling, comes close. Hillary has the kind of classic good looks that age well....whereas some of the others..like Jade, Deanna and Solisa...eh...youth and cuteness are all too fleeting.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2605374;

I think that I have to be just a bit more specific - because her initial reaction was not so positive - but she was smiling when Brad and Hillary were leaving for their date. Sorry about that

+ Reply to Thread