+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

The fact that Brad has an identical twin (and I thought they were very alike) is a terrific little bonus and the best the producers could come up with was...the reaction to Chad was supposed to reveal to Brad who 'really knew him' and 'who was there for the right reason?' Come ON. That sounds like a scenario dreamed up by 7th graders. I was embarrassed for Brad 'n Chad having to play along with that hokey storyline.
    I agree. Apparently Fleiss employs middle school writers. They're probably friends of his kids' and will work for cheap.
    I am watching again and missed stephy's 1/1 ..she said she hasn't been asked out in 5yrs.. is that a good or bad thing?
    Is she nuts??? Why would she tell a date that??? Somebody send that girl a copy of The Rules!
    Yes that was yet another cringeworthy moment in the episode. She had to have been drunk. Why indeed tell a guy that?

I thought too, that they whole Brad/Chad thing was very corny.. Wouldn't have minded if they hadn't done that at all.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fanatic

I thought the twin thing was a GREAT idea. Brad wanted to see which girls were there for him, had truly taken an interest in him. He was able to take a step back and see more of the true colors of these women.

In the past, it's been difficult to ferret out true personalities because the Bachelor has always been in the midst of the interactions. This opportunity to see the ladies and how they act with a man was very telling to him.

I think it is interesting the girls who have been kissed aren't talking....even though Hillary was kidding about the mile high club!! Though Hillary thinks she is the first one who is kissed...little does she know about Jenni. Last season...Andy was kissing everyone out in the open or the girls all talked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2604863;
    Shwee, I thought I was the only one who viewed DeAnna as getting a revised edit. Even though she was commenting for the most part on women who had earned their "b*tch" badges for digging in Jenni's luggage or making snide comments about the others, I guess I expected DeAnna to take the high road.

I thought Jenni's conversation w/ Brad was very real and important to her and what she wanted to happen if she was chosen.

I liked Bettina better in this episode. She is still being shown as much more interested in Brad than he in her I think. I'm just not too sure how her edit is going to morph.

Sheena definitely got points and exposure this episode. And I'm still laughing about Steffy's comment about Chad/Brad. But when you think how long these cocktail parties last, maybe Fleiss was hoping for some throwbacks to Melissa in episode 1 to actually make the trick work.

ITA, I think DeAnna was NOT classy, NOT straightforward or NOT very lady like. She was just plain rude and snotty. It appears from the previews that she is going to continue down that road. Not liking this girl after this episode.

Hillary on her date with Brad, her excessive crying, she barely knows the guy and gets all teary eyed, what for? Seems like she really doesn't have that much confidence or has had a lot of bad experiences with men. If I were Brad, she would not have gotten the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2604478;
    I am watching again and missed stephy's 1/1 ..she said she hasn't been asked out in 5yrs.. is that a good or bad thing?
    I think that what Steffi actually said is that she hasn't been in a relationship in 5 years and then she added some comment about how she hardly ever gets asked out much. Slightly different scenario.

Probably means she doesn't go out much. From what I can tell, young people don't seem to "date" as much as they did a generation back. I think that has a lot to do with economics and sex. In our day, a date didn't mean that you had to spend a good portion of your weekly pay and sex wasn't expected just because someone took you out on a date. Young people just seem to hang out, hook up and then if they decide they want to pursue a relationship they start dating. Sort of backwards to the way it used to be. That's just what it seems like to me from what I have seen, not sure if its totally accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;2604292;
    Brad looked uncomfortable with Solisa dancing for him.
    He did and I don't think he liked that at all. Wrong move Solisa

Quote Originally Posted by newnangirl;2604632;
    dede is just an honest girl, who speaks her mind without having to talk behind others backs. she is not afraid to tell someone the truth, a quality in which i truly admire! hilary and jade are losers, they will both be going home soon, they have both rubbed me wrong since the 1st episode.
    Jade, they barely showed her last night. Hillary is a bitch, immature, catty. Don't like her and Jade.

Bettina and Jenni seem the sweetest, especially Bettina.

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;2604739;
    Thanks armywife!!
    Thought that Deanna was the one being talked about, and it wasn't only one girl who thought that she wasn't genuine....hmmm....well, have to watch for that next week...
    Jade, Hillary, these 2 are so concerned about whether the other girls are geniune or not, busy bodies. Focus on yourself.

+ Reply to Thread