+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by newnangirl;2604632;
    dede is just an honest girl, who speaks her mind without having to talk behind others backs. she is not afraid to tell someone the truth, a quality in which i truly admire! hilary and jade are losers, they will both be going home soon, they have both rubbed me wrong since the 1st episode.
    ahhhh!!! i wish i could tell yall more.....
    We're all ears and would LOVE to get some insider info. Spill away in DeAnna's 'Spoiler' thread.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Brad and Chad aren't what i'd called identical so that trick worked out but on a limited basis.
    Chad's face looks a bit longer and thinner so unless you don't pick up on the little things, one'd notice. For some reason this season isn't doing much for me, maybe it's because i'm watching Heroes at the same time or maybe it's that Brad Womack is an awfully nice guy. Hey, can't complain about the latter too much.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Thanks armywife!!
    Thought that Deanna was the one being talked about, and it wasn't only one girl who thought that she wasn't genuine....hmmm....well, have to watch for that next week...

i can't believe mccarten has lasted another week lol, dont get me wrong, she's great eye candy

so glad solista or whatever her name is is gone

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2604748;
    i can't believe mccarten has lasted another week lol, dont get me wrong, she's great eye candy

so glad solista or whatever her name is is gone
    i don't even think that much of her. Blah all the way around. There must be something we don't see going on for her to still be there. She seems defensive and negative.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2604767;
    i don't even think that much of her. Blah all the way around. There must be something we don't see going on for her to still be there. She seems defensive and negative.
    Think she's still there because he could only send 3 home tonite.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2604203;
    Oh my! Even the circus guy had to call him the "sexiest bachelor". Too funny.
    Maybe Brad was his type!
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2604274;
    Well, he liked to see that Hillary is sincere...so there's that. She seems kind of sweet, but she hardly knows the guy.
    I think Hillary is the wedding dress gal. Remember that cliche? One gal had her wedding dress and had to try it on, even before meeting the Bachelor. Seems like every show has one, and Hillary must be her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2604297;
    Damn, I wish Sheena got arrested. It would have made for a much better show.
    I'm surprised Fleiss didn't hype it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2604310;
    Bettina said that she was worried about Brad's reaction to her telling him about the divorce while wearing the black dress of last rose ceremony!
    The Bachelor has gone green. (Fleiss is into recycling.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2604331;
    The look completely alike but only in the dark, after six shots of tequila. Who would be fooled?
    So which bachelorette hasn't had six shots of tequila?
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2604676;
    She didnt look quite as stunning as she did on the first nite, for sure.
    Brad was clearly buffaloed by her crying jag. Did anyone ever figure out what she was crying about????

It was a PITY ROSE, Hillary.
    Given that Stephy hadn't been asked out in years, and Hillary's reaction to being on a date with Brad, I'll guess that Hillary is no stranger to a dry spell herself.

Given that Brad was hiding out in the limo, and the bachelorettes only saw Chad, what was the purpose of having Brad and Chad dress alike? Who would be fooled by that? Chris?

From the reactions at Chris' reveal of Chad, Hillary was clueless, but Jenni got it.

RandalR, I hope we get some rankings!
    Last edited by Zinnia; 10-09-2007 at 03:32 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2604355;
    McCarten: "I'm myself if you think I'm myself and then I'm myself when you think I'm myself. But possibly, I may not be myself when I'm myself. Myself."
    A whole bouquet of roses to you for the single best post of the nite, MsFroggy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;2604161;
    Aww...no one cheered for Jenni, that's so cold.
    Does Jenni have any friends among the other girls? Is there a reason she's not popular? Is it jealousy? Does she come across as aloof? Showoffy? Self-absorbed?

I think Brad likes her so far because she carries the conversational bucket and puts him at ease. She hasnt plonked a kiss on him midsentence, burst into inexplicable tears, or made a miniseries of revealing her divorce. She's been pretty normal compared to the others. Of course, the bar isnt that high in this group.

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2604242;
    He CHOSE Hillary for the one-on-one. Weird...okay.
    That was clearly a really popular decision with the rest of the group. They all looked like they were sucking lemons when Brad gave Hillary the jewels. (who was that helping Hillary with her hair? looked like Solisa)

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2604248;
    LOL. He wanted to relax & have fun & the first thing she does is breakdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkie;2604250;
    Bunny Boiler time.

Have a little sympathy-wouldnt you melt down if a handsome man gave you a million bucks worth of jewels and whisked you off on a private jet for a wonderful romantic evening in San Francisco?
    I just hate when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted_Roses;2604312;
    i could see the whole "mile-high club" story thing coming back and biting her on the ass. BAD TO LIE!
    Hillary...seems to have a prediliction for foot-in-mouth disease. Not being smart here.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2604323;
    I'm sorry, the serious talk with his brother is so bogus. Gee, don't you think Chad might have noticed they are wearing the EXACT same thing.
    That was so lame. The fact that Brad has an identical twin (and I thought they were very alike) is a terrific little bonus and the best the producers could come up with was...the reaction to Chad was supposed to reveal to Brad who 'really knew him' and 'who was there for the right reason?' Come ON. That sounds like a scenario dreamed up by 7th graders. I was embarrassed for Brad 'n Chad having to play along with that hokey storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by josieb;2604380;
    Gotta love that Stefi girl. She said, "Either Brad's wearing dentures or I'm really, really drunk". Ha. Ha.
    This may be the single wittiest quip by a girl on the Bachelor ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;2604565;
    I officially do not like Deanna after this episode. Something just grated on me....
    Thank you! I was feeling so alone. Deanna seems sneaky and calculating to me.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2604478;
    I am watching again and missed stephy's 1/1 ..she said she hasn't been asked out in 5yrs.. is that a good or bad thing?
    Is she nuts??? Why would she tell a date that??? Somebody send that girl a copy of The Rules!

I thought tonite's show was pretty entertaining, overall. Loved the outtakes and previews of next week....
    Last edited by onewally; 10-09-2007 at 05:43 AM.

Shwee, I thought I was the only one who viewed DeAnna as getting a revised edit. Even though she was commenting for the most part on women who had earned their "b*tch" badges for digging in Jenni's luggage or making snide comments about the others, I guess I expected DeAnna to take the high road.

I thought Jenni's conversation w/ Brad was very real and important to her and what she wanted to happen if she was chosen.

I liked Bettina better in this episode. She is still being shown as much more interested in Brad than he in her I think. I'm just not too sure how her edit is going to morph.

Sheena definitely got points and exposure this episode. And I'm still laughing about Steffy's comment about Chad/Brad. But when you think how long these cocktail parties last, maybe Fleiss was hoping for some throwbacks to Melissa in episode 1 to actually make the trick work.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread