+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/08 Show Discussion Thread -- Show Starts at 9:36pm -- **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2604620;
    Bettina might be laughing but do you know why she was laughing. Could it be she is saying to her self what fools are these girls why are they so bitchy because if it was me I would be laughing but at them
    Thanks Bugs! I agree.

I mean I know Jade is a mean girl, but to say you hate her is a bit harsh IMO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2604620;
    Bettina might be laughing but do you know why she was laughing. Could it be she is saying to her self what fools are these girls why are they so bitchy because if it was me I would be laughing but at them

She could be laughing because someone farted for all we know. Editing.

FORT Newbie

dede is just an honest girl, who speaks her mind without having to talk behind others backs. she is not afraid to tell someone the truth, a quality in which i truly admire! hilary and jade are losers, they will both be going home soon, they have both rubbed me wrong since the 1st episode.
    ahhhh!!! i wish i could tell yall more.....

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Welcome to the FORT newnangirl , jandtbro ,Starbound, Capegal, livinvicarious and beachmouse.

As a reminder to everyone, we have many people who want to participate in the show discussion, but only want to discuss the events of the show as they unfolds, so absolutely NO SLEUTHING or SPOILERS/SPECULATION derived from sleuthing are allowed in this thread. Please take that type of discussion over to our Spoilers & Speculation subforum where you can spoil, speculate and sleuth to your heart's content.

FORT Newbie

I'm a newbie. Thanks for the welcome Jewelsy! Hope I'm not misunderstanding. I definitely don't want to ruin anything. I hate that! Here is my two cents worth:

I was such a DeAnna fan but now I'm confused. I like that she's honest about wanting other girls to go home. Obviously you don't want anyone else dating you're boyfriend so to speak...and you'd hope he realize anyone else was not for him. But I'm concerned that she "hates" Jade and...oh, I don't know.

By the way, why is Jade still here? She must have recognized Chad right away and got a rose by default. This seems like simply competition to her and not about Brad at all.

Loved Jenni this episode. She seems sincere and real and hasn't (as best we can tell) been hateful to anyone. She kinda got on my nerves but I liked her this time.

Hilary still seems fake to me. I'm kinda confused that he gave her a rose. There's something going on that we're not seeing.

McCarten seems fake to me. Trying too hard to be cool. I couldn't follow what she was saying. Funny.

I loved Stefi's comment, "Either Brad has dentures or I'm really drunk." Again, I love honesty.

Who saw Sheena coming? Again, I feel like there's something they're not showing us. She's the darkhorse at this point.

Wasn't a big Kristi fan but liked her more after this episode.

Solisa? Oh my gosh, she did not just say that.

Bettina is my new favorite. She seems humble and sweet and genuine. I am now officially a Bettina fan.

Sarah and Lindsey I was bored with and saw no connection so I'm glad they're gone.

I kinda like how Brad is giving out the single roses - for special reasons and not just for THE one - or THE ONES - tonites were kinda fun - and unexpected - kewl

The circus date was awesome - I love the circus - my dad was a clown too LOL - it is always exciting to go to the circus - and seeing the 'child' in the gals was interesting.....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2604187;
    Brad proclaims his chemistry with Jenni once again. I still can't shake the feeling of something forced/fake with her.. I want Steffie's red dress!

I felt the whole conversation was forced and phoney sounding...something not in sync. These two just dont 'go' together, for me.

I want Steffie's dress and the body to go in it-just swap out our heads and I'd be good to go...
    Last edited by onewally; 10-09-2007 at 02:08 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;2604209;
    He was already nervous enough....

I thought he handled himself pretty well overall, especially the introduction of the ringmaster. My impression is that he is naturally a little shy but pushes himself to be outgoing and greagarious when the situation calls for it.

Quote Originally Posted by newnangirl;2604632;
    dede is just an honest girl, who speaks her mind without having to talk behind others backs. she is not afraid to tell someone the truth, a quality in which i truly admire! hilary and jade are losers, they will both be going home soon, they have both rubbed me wrong since the 1st episode.
    ahhhh!!! i wish i could tell yall more.....
    I wish you could too. But that's okay because I think DeAnna comes out of this just fine. Whether he choses her or not she can hold her head high knowing that she was honest, confident and didn't let anybody push her around just to have people like her. "You like me or you don't" her words to Brad at racetrack.

Tonight she seems fed up.
    Last edited by koolangel; 10-09-2007 at 02:12 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2604234;
    Sorry but I hate Hillary dress, and that hair couldn't they have done something with it
    She didnt look quite as stunning as she did on the first nite, for sure.
    Brad was clearly buffaloed by her crying jag. Did anyone ever figure out what she was crying about????

It was a PITY ROSE, Hillary.
    Last edited by onewally; 10-09-2007 at 02:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread