+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor 10/01/07 Recap: Brad Gets a Woody and Michelle Takes a Trip

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: The Bachelor 10/01/07 Recap: Brad Gets a Woody and Michelle Takes a Trip

Ahhh Roses
    Each week I wait in eager anticipation...not of the show, but of your amazing *drink* recaps. Thanks for taking the time to write these out. I always know I am going to have a fun read!!!
    Thanks
    Karey

Great as always. Thanks so much for taking the time and putting in the effort to give us a great read each week.

As is typical on this show, the conversation finds its way to “what’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done,” and when one of them says she’s never gone skinny dipping, Solisa takes it upon herself to jump from the tub, run to the shore stripping her bikini off along the way, once again displaying her morals and values. *cough cough* I notice Brad doesn’t budge, but I wouldn’t be surprised if half a dozen cameramen didn’t take off after her. Eventually she returns…just like a bad penny. *sigh*
    Loved this comment!!!!! She is like a bad penny!

I swear I could miss the show and be totally cought up just by your wonderful recaps!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123