+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 10/01/07 Recap: Brad Gets a Woody and Michelle Takes a Trip

Re: The Bachelor 10/01/07 Recap: Brad Gets a Woody and Michelle Takes a Trip

Thanks you for another grest recap. Its the highlight of the week!

Another great Recap Roses!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Love the title, roses.

As always, another wonderfully snarky recap.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2596602;
    He questions how [Mallory] proposes they’ll make a living, and she’s truly shocked at the notion.[/B] *kiss, kiss*
    That was classic television - the girl's inane fantasy sounded like that of a 10-year-old. I half expected her to describe the Hello Kitty bedspread and curtains Brad would be buying for their master bedroom

DeAnna is a real keeper - but most of the others comprise the biggest group of silicone-enhanced spoiled brats Fleiss has ever assembled. Maybe for us viewers, it's the best of both worlds...

Another winner, roseskid! At least I know if I end up traveling and forget to set my DVR, a better-than-real-life recap will be waiting for me when I get back.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Super observations and recapping, Roses! You've themed up beautifully with the title - booyah! Ahhh...the Red Hat Ladies. I bet they would have had fun at the races with a racy stud like Brad. And I'm so glad you had the courage to pull back the satin drapes and expose the eggplant colored walls and plaster attempts at fleur-de-lis of that over-morracanized mansion. Donald Trump, indeed!

Thanks for wrapping up another Bachelor week with a shiny, satin bow.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Shaun Phillips of the San Diego Chargers walks into the room with gifts for the ladies…t-shirts emblazoned with ‘Chargers’ on them. Looks like someone was up all night with a Bedazzler. Just place, push and pop, right Shaun? *wink wink*
    Spectacular recap all the way through Roses, but that line above just killed me. BOOYAH!

roses, I read this recap late last night right after you wrote it and I was laughing so hard I accidentallly hit that red X at the top right of the screen !

Back today, to say once again that I just love the way you see things and your talent at giving us that view is unsurpassed. I also love your little personal asides and comments ... such as :

Brad looks forward to getting to know more about Mallory, who surprisingly has managed to stay out of the pool tonight. He asks what she would consider a perfect day and she replies that she likes to begin her day by waking up. Well, now. I also believe that’s a damn fine way to begin the day, because otherwise, well, let’s just say the alternative doesn’t make for such a good day, does it ?
    Thank you again !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Roses, I bow down to the Bachelor queen!

The picture of the ladies in the red hats with your caption...

Some of my favorite snark:

I once saw a man holding a $10 bill mumbling, “preciousssssss, my sweet preciousssssss,” and it told me more than I cared to know about him.

Back at the mansion, the ladies are running around in bikinis and you can bet the cameramen won’t be calling in sick while this show is airing

but I do have to wonder if those massive implants of hers don’t make going downstairs a bit of a risk. Just a thought.

I pray no one gets caught in a riptide because I wouldn’t put it past ABC to have David Hasselhoff come running up in a red speedo. *shudder*

I wonder if it weighs as much on him as Michelle’s boobs weigh on her. What? I’m just asking.
    Thank you so much for the laughs!!
    Wake up and be awesome

Roses, once again you say so well exactly what I am thinking during the show. When Solisa said that she is a Christian with morals, I was in total disabelief. I didn't know if she was being comical or serious. What a joke!!

Also, when Solisa ran to the dark ocean with her bathing suit top off, I, like you, was disappointed that she returned. I wished she had been attacked by a shark so we would be spared her antics.

But I do have to say that I really believed that the "woody" was something entirely different than the truck. You had me tricked!!

Thanks for the great laughs!!!!!! You are the best thing about The Bachelor.

Roses ~~ Your recaps are always so dead on and so hilarious! For me they are the most enjoyable part of the show! I am always LOL the entire time I am reading the recap! You are the best!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast