+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041

Thread: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2596895;
    Watched my tape of The Bachelor. Some of these girls are very cruel, nasty, competitive. When Michelle was injured and Brad told them, 2 of these women and smirks/little smiles on their faces. Felt sorry for Michelle, don't think she was given a fair chance but was it because of her age? I think it might have something to do with her being eliminated.

Jade and Hillary, especially Jade, she's such a nasty witch, hope she gets the boot soon, next week. If I were Brad, as soon as she started tattling, I would've gotten rid of her, PRONTO.
    Try and keep an open mind. Remember that these dates are hours and hours long with the camera on the whole time. Producers can take facial expressions and comments and edit them into any other context they wish. Don't be too quick to judge these girl's. They all seem to be hard working women, liked by their friends and co-workers, went through a long audition process to get on the show, and took unpaid leave of absense from their work. Try to put yourself in their place....little sleep, producers filming and recording you at all hours of the day and night , no television, computers, phones, etc., and no privacy and talk "bachelor talk" 24/7. I think we would all not always be at our best!

I was wondering if Michelle seemed too high maintenance for him. He has said he wanted someone low maintenance yet still attractive, etc., and she had the hair deeply highlighted and a little more make-up than the other girls and maybe that wasn't attractive to him. I thought it was sweet when he walked in and said before anything else, where's Michelle and he took some time, if not a lot, to talk and see her. I think I have a crush on him. LOL

I was wondering one thing. I saw Brad on Jimmy Kimmel last night and he wouldn't even say he found the one or fell in love or anything like that/ I also saw another interview that he did and he wouldn't say anything about falling in love either. We knew last season that Andy fell in love and was engaged b/c he was shouting it from the roof tops. I am just curious about why he is so hush hush about falling in love/getting engaged.

BTW I think brad his a great guy. I really like watching him on the show and I really hope he found what he was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by loveyalions;2594806;
    Did Jenni say she was "leary" or "weary"?
    This has probably been answered already, I haven't read all the posts yet. She said weary. This is a particular pet peeve of mine. People say weary all the time when they mean wary or leery and then make the combined incorrect word of weary. THe bad thing is that weary is a word just not the one they mean.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;2600523;
    This has probably been answered already, I haven't read all the posts yet. She said weary. This is a particular pet peeve of mine. People say weary all the time when they mean wary or leery and then make the combined incorrect word of weary. THe bad thing is that weary is a word just not the one they mean.
    i was particularly amused by the fact that the closed captioning (which i often put on in case i miss a line or two) showed the word "wary" even though it was clear that jenni said "weary."

+ Reply to Thread