+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by upallnite;2595227;
    Bettina and Jenni are my favorites. Jenni I hope she can start to ignore the girls that are making comments. Bringing her portfolio was no big deal to me, isn't that what you do when you are dating someone, show them about your life? I hope she just has fun with Brad.

My least favorite would have to be Jade. It has been my experience that when a girl starts talking about faults of another girl more than she talks about herself, then she has nothing to give and knows the other girl has more. I didn't like when she was trying to point out to Brad how Jenni might be there for the wrong reasons even though she says I don't want to
    mention names. Why mention it at all.
    Bettina, Jenni and Deanna are my favorites, these girls seem nice.

Jade, she sees Jenni as the one to beat. I really dislike her and Hillary , they both very pretty gals, appearance wise but they don't have good hearts. Don't care if it's a competition. What man would want to date women like these 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by mynicholle;2596011;
    This is the best post so far! Classic! I do refer to her (McCarten) as Milk carton!
    I just posted the same in the Mccarten thread.

My 10-year old daughter was watching with me on the first episode and when McCarten introduced herself my daughter said "milk carton? that's a funny name!"

Me too, I can't get it out of my head now.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by jandtbro;2595549;
    I wish just once that when girls interrupt 1 on 1 time the bachelor would say, "Girls, we need a few more minutes if you could just wait back downstairs we'll be right there."
    No, what he should say is, "Alone time means alone time. The next girl who interrupts one of my private conversations is not getting a rose at the next ceremony, regardless of whatever has happened between us before. Consider yourselves spanked."

But the problem with that is that these interruptions are all scripted by the producers to add drama or deflate a scene that's getting a little too warm (like the one with DeAnna) and might spoil future surprises - so getting mad at the girls isn't going to help much. Punching out Fleiss on camera might help the ratings, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2597122;
    No, what he should say is, "Alone time means alone time. The next girl who interrupts one of my private conversations is not getting a rose at the next ceremony, regardless of whatever has happened between us before. Consider yourselves spanked."
    I wish Brad could say this too and would. The women are annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2594889;
    yes but she may have hurt herself by not coming clean when she had the alone time with Brad
    Granted, that may be a problem but for whatever reason she wasn't prepared to tell him. I think Brad knew something was wrong but didn't know what. When she does tell him, hopefully, he will understand and remember when she was so nervous and put two and two together. I don't feel this is going to be a big issue with him.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by upallnite;2595227;
    Got a late start 2nite......here is my 2 cents worth.
    My least favorite would have to be Jade. It has been my experience that when a girl starts talking about faults of another girl more than she talks about herself, then she has nothing to give and knows the other girl has more. I didn't like when she was trying to point out to Brad how Jenni might be there for the wrong reasons even though she says I don't want to
    mention names. Why mention it at all.
    I actually enjoyed watching Jade--thought she was hilarious and really cute almost pure innocence in laughing about her own joke about how she thought she should be receving a rose because she is the cutest one. I think she is being led on some of this other. Producers must like her if they're using her to talk this much. She is young. Probably could be a bit catty but what girl isn't at some point. Be honest.

Hilary, I don't know about this one, thought she would be very sweet, she and Jade do look like they have become friends. I personally can't imagine the stress of being on this show. No contact with anyone, wipe your personal information off the slate as though you never existed -
    I don't think many of these girls truly realize what they're getting into.

So watch out future bachelorettes!!!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-08-2007 at 10:14 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2596912;
    Bettina, Jenni and Deanna are my favorites, these girls seem nice.

Jade, she sees Jenni as the one to beat. I really dislike her and Hillary , they both very pretty gals, appearance wise but they don't have good hearts. Don't care if it's a competition. What man would want to date women like these 2!!
    Here,here.. Or is it hear, hear, or hear, here.
    Whatever totally agreeing with all three.

The rest can go. should be a fun seasin

I have a pic comparing Jenni to actress Erin Gray but i cannot post as I just joined. Can anyone help me.

FORT Newbie

I'm kind of disappointed in Hillary. I'm sure that they edit so much of the show to make it more interesting, but even so, going through someone else's things is wrong. I don't see what the big deal is about bringing a modeling portfolio. And the preview for the next episode where she's sitting with Brad and crying about how she's so glad to have met him...she just looked desperate.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanis;2597583;
    I actually enjoyed watching Jade--thought she was hilarious and really cute almost pure innocence in laughing about her own joke about how she thought she should be receving a rose because she is the cutest one. I think she is being led on some of this other. Producers must like her if they're using her to talk this much. She is young. Probably could be a bit catty but what girl isn't at some point. Be honest.

Hilary, I don't know about this one, thought she would be very sweet, she and Jade do look like they have become friends. I personally can't imagine the stress of being on this show. No contact with anyone, wipe your personal information off the slate as though you never existed -
    I don't think many of these girls truly realize what they're getting into.

So watch out future bachelorettes!!!
    Good observation and input. We all should also remember that these girls are being filmed 24/7. Producers can edit things anyway them desire to make a situation or girl look totally different that intended. So let's all try and keep an open mind and be kind. Most likely the majority of these girl's are there for the right reason. What they can not control is how the miles and miles of tape is edited. Remember the other side of editing....some girl's may be edited in a positve light when that may not be necessarily the way it was. Keep an open mind and try to remember to be kind.....all these girls have feelings too.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-08-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

+ Reply to Thread