+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I attribute the horrific chop job on the editing being due to the fact that they had planned another 90 minute show this week and had a last minute cut to 60 minutes. They weren't supposed to start the 60 min shows until next Monday.

Thank you, Cafegirl, for the comprehensive wrap-up. I'm singing, "Mean Girls, Mean Girls," to the tune for "Bad Boys, Bad Boys." Help Me! Whatcha gonna do? Did everyone catch the after show outtake in the kitchen where our girl, who stated she has morals and values gave a dominatrix whipping technique? Wasn't she something? Actually, I'm happy Solisa will be around for another week at least - maybe we could all pick up a few tricks of the trade.

Best Edit: DeAnna (though because of time problems, we didn't get to see her fire/bottle trick)

Second Best Edit: Bettina (portrayed as the girl with values and a secret)

Third Best Edit: Jenni (they are showing her as kinda dumb and clueless which is better than mean and bitchy)

See you all at THE CIRCUS *which I hate* next week!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Got a late start 2nite......here is my 2 cents worth.

Bettina and Jenni are my favorites. As far as Bettina being divorced I wish they wouldn't make another big play on that again this season. As sad as it is it is a part of a lot of girls lives. Doesn't make you a bad person, (yes I have been divorced b4, now I have been happily married for 20 years) I just feel bad for her getting so worked up about telling him. Jenni I hope she can start to ignore the girls that are making comments. Bringing her portfolio was no big deal to me, isn't that what you do when you are dating someone, show them about your life? I hope she just has fun with Brad.

My least favorite would have to be Jade. It has been my experience that when a girl starts talking about faults of another girl more than she talks about herself, then she has nothing to give and knows the other girl has more. I didn't like when she was trying to point out to Brad how Jenni might be there for the wrong reasons even though she says I don't want to
    mention names. Why mention it at all. The guy I would want to fall in love with can see through such things and choose me for me.
    Solisa, her wild antics didn't bother me, if that is who she is go for it and have fun. I just didn't know why she felt the need to point out to Brad that she is a Christian with good morals,after the body shot off her boobs. Once again the man I would want to fall in love with would be able to see that about me.

Sorry the post was so long more like my 4 cents worth.I Enjoyed all the posts 2nite.

FORT Newbie

Here's my take on the "ladies" although I don't like the term. Andy Baldwin at least called them what they were: women. You become a Lady when you get knighted by the Queen of England or happen to be married to a Lord. Oh, well.

Bettina -Shrinking Violet....no evidence of character yet.
    DeAnna - street smart Tough Girl (Don't Trust Anybody)...better suited to New Jersey than Texas.
    Hillary - Hungry for Love...too bad...nice girl but too vulnerable. It won't get her far.
    Jenni - Wild Card...might demonstrate quality character, might not.
    Lindsay - Dark Horse...could come up from behind to win, but I'm not betting on her.

That about covers it. Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2595190;
    Hillary = Bitch
    Jade = Bigger Bitch
    McCarten = Evil Bitch

After finding out Michele fell and has a concussion:

McCarten [with grup]: "So, she has a mild concussion and she was able to call you?" *said in a bitchy, doubtful tone*

McCarten [privately]: "He got off teh phone and we found out tht Michele fell down the stairs, and we were all like - how the hell did she get his phone number?"

Well, EggCarton - you snotty little bitch - how the hell do you THINK she got his number?

~~~~~

Actually, I'm very happy right now 'cause I have a bevy of bitchy b'ettes to loathe now. I'm weird like that - I never have a favorite who I LOVE - but the exact opposite.
    EggCarton!

That's perfect, Jewels!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;2594617;
    This guy is so fake, and obviously is a jerk. Wow telling the girl the kiss was not good, and than excuse me to the other girls and takes the rose. At least Andy pretended to be nice this guy might as well carry a sign saying I am a jerk.

Actually I think just the opposite. I find it refreshing that Brad seems to tell it like it is, and he seems to bring a good dose of honesty to this fake process.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop;2595325;
    Actually I think just the opposite. I find it refreshing that Brad seems to tell it like it is, and he seems to bring a good dose of honesty to this fake process.
    Exactly. Brad is quite easy to read, you can tell when he is uncomfortable, having fun, sincere and interested, which I get with just 3 gals, DeAnna, Bettina and Jenni.

He's a nice guy, I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2595331;
    Exactly. Brad is quite easy to read, you can tell when he is uncomfortable, having fun, sincere and interested, which I get with just 3 gals, DeAnna, Bettina and Jenni.

He's a nice guy, I like him.
    I agree. I wasn't sure I'd like him but I do. I mean come on, didn't we all kiss our fair share of frogs before we found our prince or princess? I like that he's as honest as they will let him be in his PI. What I hope is that F2 & F3 can read him as easily towards the end. It may make the let down easier.

I think his open honesty is quite endearing. There doesn't seem to be anything fake about him.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918;2595001;
    why does Jade seem so familiar, where have I seen her before...hmmm?
    For some reason she reminds me of Jayanna on Age of Love. Probably mainly due to her personality.. I just don't care for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2595416;
    For some reason she reminds me of Jayanna on Age of Love. Probably mainly due to her personality.. I just don't care for her.
    I thought the same...they have that I like to stir the pot personality but I want to come off sweet and innocent at the same time. Insecurity comes shining through people like that!

+ Reply to Thread