+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Is it just me or are some of these ladies WAY older than they say they are? Does anyone check on these things (e.g. drivers license) or can you just say you're 22 and the producers will take you at your word? Solisa looks like she's about 40. Michelle (?) or whichover one fell and was cut tonight looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy older than 30... Jade also looks rather matronly (to me). It may be the bad dye job. I think she'd be prettier without her current hairstyle, which looks dated and, well, ages her.

I think Deanna (the one who spoke Greek to him and got a rose tonight at the tracks) is the prettiest girl there. She reminds me of Ashley Judd. Very classic, good looks. I think she's 25...and she actually looks 25!

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2595009;
    Hmm...did Chris appear to announce they were down to the last rose? Hope that's gone for good....
    Yes. He wanted to make sure no one would have to do math...

OOOh, they just had Chris Harrison on the E show, Chelsea Lately. He mentioned that the two bachelors/bachelorettes that he felt the shows didn't turn out so great were no surprise, Jen Scheft and Prince Lorenzo Borghese.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918;2595001;
    why does Jade seem so familiar, where have I seen her before...hmmm?
    she looks like a hybrid clone of kelly clarkson and jennifer lopez.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2594982;
    Sheena did make the one nasy comment about Michele being hurt just means less competition but not much else from her tonight.
    She also made a comment about solisa taking her top off

He mentioned that the two bachelors/bachelorettes that he felt the shows didn't turn out so great were no surprise, Jen Scheft and Prince Lorenzo Borghese.
    jen i totally agree with, but plo to me was no worse than jesse and travis

Deanna, Bettina, and Jenni are my favorites. I was really disappointed in the others tonight, especially the way Hillary acted. And Solisa? Can't figure her out, but he's attracted. His chemistry with Jenni reminds me of Andy's chemistry with Bevin. The physical attraction is definitely there and you could "see" it in the way he kissed her tonight! Wonder if she'll go far? I'm still rooting for Dee-Dee, as Shaun called her!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2595037;
    And Solisa? Can't figure her out, but he's attracted. His chemistry with Jenni reminds me of Andy's chemistry with Bevin. The physical attraction is definitely there and you could "see" it in the way he kissed her tonight!

Solisa...you really think he's attracted? My take is that she'll hang on for a long time because she's entertaining. Every Bachelor has to have at least one loony, tho I'm grateful we arent talking Erica loony.
    Jenni...surely that incessant gaping mouth giggle will wear thin on him too.

FORT Newbie

I really dont like Jade...she's so mean! Talk about being jealous of jeni, my goodness...did you see the look on her face during the rose ceremony? she looked like she was smelling something gross haha

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2595032;
    jen i totally agree with, but plo to me was no worse than jesse and travis

He just mentioned something to the effect that the shows just didn't turn out as well and as big as they had hoped. It's not because he didn't like them...

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2595023;
    she looks like a hybrid clone of kelly clarkson and jennifer lopez.
    So agree, sparkyanna, especially the Kelly Clarkson look alike. All night when she spoke I kept thinking Kelly C.. but was rather appalled at how much trash she was talking. We know the producers interviewing them egg them on, but seriously, she didn't have to continue the slash campaign on Jenni. Just showed petty jealousy which is extremely unattractive!
    Funny, that the ones shown in the best light were rather obviously, DeAnna, Jenni, Bettina, Sarah and practically missing in action was Kristi, who ended up getting the first rose!! I was practically asking, was she even there tonight??
    Totally agree that Solisa is the drama, ratings girl that Fleiss loves so dearly! Some of the others just made me grimice.
    A few notable "aww" moments, were the gentle brushing back a strand of DeAnna's hair on their 1/1 and the look they gave each other before girl's interupted that said, from Brad, I see you want to kiss me and believe me I want that too.............but the girls arrive (obviously prompted by the producers) to interupt!! It made it a little cliff hanging 2nd chapter in their romance.
    Jenni, despite her laugh, which obviously Brad loves, is rather infectious with some genuine charm and I felt that Brad at this point, would like for over half of the girls to depart so he can spend more time with Jenni, along with at least four others.
    Bettina's time was a little surprising. I really thought they'd show her teaching Brad how to surf a bit, because if you caught it in the background they showed Bettina being the one surfing in the background AND wiping out! No, time on the beach.. hmm. What I found touching about them was Brad saying he was looking forward to seeing her all day and his real interest in her and wanting to make her feel comfortable when he sensed how upset she was during their 1/1 time (cocktail party), He didn't know what was upsetting her, but was trying to make her feel better.
    The little we saw of Sarah with Brad, showed an interest, but not a high level. i was rather surprised she got the rose, but liked her and felt she was one of the sincere ones there.
    Where was Sheena, other than a few PI times, she wasn't shown at all w/ Brad.
    Stephy, might intrigue him because of her "worldly travel and experience. She's a sense of mystery wrapped with someone who is bold and enjoys having a good time. No chemistry shown. He might have enjoyed her doing the body shot, but definitely seemed a bit uncomfortable.
    McCarten.............. loved his honesty about her kiss .. she's filler, I'm sure!
    Lindsey, did we even see them talk?
    Hilary is still someone with a fun spirit, but I think she was being prodded by producers to trash the girls and Jade doesn't seem to be the best influence on her! She and Brad did seem very touchy feely with each other on their 1/1, so that scored points for her. I still like her, but hopes she drops the jealousy thing.
    And finally, our bachelor, Brad. I still love this guy.. He's one of the most honest ones we've had. I like that he tells it like it is (to us) and pretty much is not leading the girls on. Of course, this is early in the game, but again, the guy doesn't have a poker face, so it's pretty easy to see who he likes and who he tolerates and who, he probably wishes he could ditch, but is arm-twisted to keep. What makes him charming to me, is that he's not a smooth talker or a one liner, but trying very hard to be a gentleman. I like that he took the initiative to show who he likes so far.
    I was thinking today, that this season is not getting me very excited despite my early high hopes, but I just like Brad and can see him with a couple of the girls in a real life relationship, plus I was entertained tonight. so thumbs up for me!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread