+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Sheena did make the one nasy comment about Michele being hurt just means less competition but not much else from her tonight.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by grandedame;2594961;
    I do like that you know what Brad thinks right off the hop - the McCarten thing was PRICELESS

You mean me? I dont know what Brad thinks, just what his behavior indicates about him. Did he seem like he was really enjoying any of the dates? Did he seem comfortable and relaxed at any time? Seemed tense and poised to jump up and run anytime he was talking to anyone.

would love to hear anyone else's take...maybe I got it wrong.

FORT Regular

Big difference with seeing the second show. I'm still getting names and faces a little mixed-up. I'm not so thrilled with Hillary now because some cattiness is coming through. Of course the edit doesnt' help. I wonder why in the previews she's basically crying for joy - when she really hasnt' gotten to know Brad yet.

I always want to root for the down-to-earth girl, and right now it seems that Deanna (I think she got the rose at the track) is very sincere and normal.
    Bettina is also appealing to me, because she doesn't seem to be trying too hard.

Brad is likeable, and I agree that he's pretty awkward with all the girls. I think his personality will shine more when he narrows the field.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2594965;
    I don't know Bettina seemed a little too timid for somebody with his personality. The football (?) player liked DeAnna & who?
    Deanna and the one from San Diego - McCarten?

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2594983;
    You mean me? I dont know what Brad thinks, just what his behavior indicates about him. Did he seem like he was really enjoying any of the dates? Did he seem comfortable and relaxed at any time? Seemed tense and poised to jump up and run anytime he was talking to anyone.

I'm not speaking for grandedame, but I got the impression she meant 'you' can really read Brad like a book. He's not very good at hiding what he's thinking/feeling and when he's feeling it and when he's not.

With McCarten, it was soooo crystal clear that he would rather be elsewhere. Didn't know how to avoid the kiss without making her or himself look bad. And I think the lip wiping thing was somewhat unintentional, but he got caught. Heh.

FORT Fanatic

We all like Bettina for no good reason. She was so tongue tied and uncomfortable during her few minutes with Brad. I dont really have a fix on her, yet.
    Hillary...had high hopes for her, thought she was so -Grace Kelly- elegant the first nite. Not wearing well at all.

I'm paying more attention to the fashion show aspect. The race track girls were all wearing such pretty dresses. At the rose ceremonies, the short cocktail dresses are so appealing-young and flirty, as opposed to the long gowns which are looking a touch dated to me. The dress Lindsey was wearing was gorgeous-loved the hemline detail.

why does Jade seem so familiar, where have I seen her before...hmmm?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2594995;
    I'm not speaking for grandedame, but I got the impression she meant 'you' can really read Brad like a book. He's not very good at hiding what he's thinking/feeling and when he's feeling it and when he's not.

With McCarten, it was soooo crystal clear that he would rather be elsewhere. Didn't know how to avoid the kiss without making her or himself look bad. And I think the lip wiping thing was somewhat unintentional, but he got caught. Heh.

Oops, you ARE right. My apologies. He is very readable, isnt he?

I think he would have been ok with a cut to 10 tonite, too, getting rid of a few more, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2594983;

I think that he doesn't like aggressive women. He was put off by how forward they are. The one on one with DeAnna was sweet but then the ladies decided to interrupt.

FORT Fanatic

Hmm...did Chris appear to announce they were down to the last rose? Hope that's gone for good....

And there were almost no little mini reviews with Brad as the dates progressed, like the moment he fell down laughing over the webbed toes.

+ Reply to Thread